Those whom have found virtue

I am pleased to announce that two member have recently shown to me that they exemplify two traits of virtue. The "virtues" are highly desired in all our members and I am pleased to see that these two have displayed their respective traits with enough vigor to make an impression upon me.

Orion = The Medal of Honesty

Orion, showed in a recent discussion that we recently had, the trait of honesty. This was in character as well as, I believe in true spirit. This "conversation" and its contents made impression enough on me to feel this award was justified.

Lord Kindred = The Medal of Humility

Kindred, has shown respect and humility through out his short time in the Empire. Always the diligent student Kindred seeks to learn of the empire and his manner has always been one of humility. Humility, I’m afraid, is also one of the rarer and most sought after traits in our prospective members. Humility often comes due to maturity.

The medals along with your tombs detailing your award will be given this weekend at our annual meeting.

Be ever-virtuous squires.

Strength and Honor,

Steel DarKnight

SoW

Edited by Steel DarKnight