Summer Time and Things

Akroma

As is obvious by reading a few of the posts on the boards, Summer Time is here in full swing.

It seems I too have found UO life taking a backseat to real life lately.

This past week I have spent quite a bit of time with my family. We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary and started preparing for our new little one (Due some time in the next 3 weeks). A lot of you know that this will be my 5th child , so naturally family means alot to me.

I have missed some events in the past week and most likely miss a few more in the coming weeks.

I know I have missed some ICQs lately please don't think I'm ignoring you. PGoH Means a lot to me and I would never deliberatly ignore you guys.With that said please don't stop ICQing me, for I truly enjoy helping others in the guild and joining in the Doom romps.

It is great to see PGoH starting to get back to its feet again it is also troublesome to see old demons rear there heads.

To all fellow members and all parties involved lets concntrate on the bigger picture here. Building PGoH into one of the best guilds in Brittannia!! All the hard feelings should be left in the past, where they can do no more harm.

STRENGTH AND HONOR!!