Raistlin opens her mouth

Raistlin_wind

Ok no one has heard anything from me cause i have not said anything.

But here it goes.

First Akroma appology accepted.

Second lets talk about children hehe to the untrained eye it would look as if our guild is a bunch of children.

Third let's look to the codex about a few things.

On the subject of Lora and Doddz It says

Section 5- Civility

Paragraph i

Any disruption in civility between two citizens within the Empire of the Purple Guardians of HONOR is the sole responsibility of the Head of State. Cases of civil unrest must be brought to the attention of the citizen's Prefecture as soon as possible. If a Prefecture is not available the Head of State must be contacted directly. Upon a case of civil unrest being brought to the attention of the Head of State an investigation into the civil unrest will be conducted by the Head of State. The ultimate goal of this investigation is to bring out a favorable outcome to all parties involved. In the event the investigation reveals acts of a criminal nature by citizens involved, the crime will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the PGoH Codex of Standard..

This was not done. Why who knows.

I mean people stand back and stop and think before you open your mouth like the old saying goes "put brain in gear before putting mouth in motion" we are all guilty of not doing this.

It pains me to see my friends bickering and fighting this way I just can't handle it that is why I left so i would not add anything to it and make it worse. But i get fussed at and accused of things for it. First of all noone is under anyinfluence at all by Winter or myself.

The codex outlines a good structure for leadership. It needs to be upheld and the way i see to get the restructuring done is to start all over with a new leadership with new induviduals. Clear all senate seats and put in new people. Does it matter if that person that gets a seat or leadership position has not been in the guild for very long or less than 6 months no (lora you said this to Winter yourself) They may be just as capable if not more because they are new.

Kodoz as to your pigeon things need to drastacally change before i come back. but then again would i be allowed i don't think so!

My opinon doesn't really matter and this suggestion will not be followed.

The emporer appointed should be the one that holds the power to use the stone. i did not say change the gm of the stone just change who holds power over it.

Like i said if you need me i will be here if you want to talk my icq is open. for those of you that don't have it and want it.

And remeber cliks don't make a guild work together restructure with new people in the council that will take the guild to where it is suppose to be other wise the guild will continue to fall to the ground around your ears. That is the problem it is leadership that is the true problem and the codex not being upheald truthfully not anyone making anyone else do anything or what have you. Think about it you know i am right.

Always your friend

Strength and TRUE Honor to you all! i am here for you