I love this show!

Strider

For those who saw the movie that came out years ago called Star Gate there has been a TV series based on it for the past few years called Star Gate SG-1.

And I love it. !! Thought Id share that. Right now they are doing re-runs for anyone who wants to watch and try and catchup.. The new episodes start in June.

If you havent seen it and want to catch up watch the re-runs or go to scifi.com (it is on scifi channel) and look for the link for it..

It is awsome, and if you like science fiction you should enjoy it!

Now go and be merry!

Stargate SG-1 is one of only 4 shows that I cannot miss. Farscape, which came on with it on Fri night has been 'cancelled', but I'm holding out hope it comes back with the way they 'ended' it. Buffy is ending as well. Down to 2 now. Stagate SG-1 and Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO.

Yes. Yes! Imma huge fan! At 11 my "shows" start right at the same time I have to leave the computer so its perfectly timed :D At 11 its Trigun then 1130 its Inuyasha (both on cartoon network) then Startgate @ 12. Then I get seven hours of sleep and wake up hehe. I think its a really well developed show with just the right amount of drama and fantasy, but its real appeal is that you can put yourself into the charicters shoes because its happening durring our time, not some far off future, distant past, or distant galaxy. Oh, and on a side note, I beleive that Christopher Judge (T'ilk) has a minor roll in the X-2 movie comming out tommorow, just thought yall would like to know.