Coronation and festivities

Steel DarKnight

This Sunday in lieu of our weekly meeting we will have a Coronation ceremony for the new Emperor. This ceremony will be held at the Northern "Councilers Guild" in Trinsic (Our home town).

I will try to have a rune placed in the meeting hall at Olympus for everyones convienance.

I am pleased to announce that after this event to Celebrate we will be holding our first Jousting Tournement. (Guild members only)

Please review the post regarding the ruleset listed elsewere and post a reply below to indicate your interest. I will put together a brackets.

The winnings for the victor are yet to be determined but, I am considering, (with the agreement of other senior members) a title change to "PGoH Jousting Champion" or something of that affect until the next "official" tourney. This I hope will be held monthly.

Strength and Honor.

Ballyn, in the events of this week...the conflicts that will result due to the Holiday slipped from my mind.

Obviously everyone whom finds it neccesary to not be avaialble due to RL events are understood. Infact this is the standard for any event. This is a game, Real Life always takes precedence.

Unfortunetly due to the "Bug" or "rule" that OSI has placed for archers our Shadow Cohort is left out. We should test xbows when we can to see what affects it would have, and determine if they can be substituted for the archers in our order.

Strength and Honor.