THE BICKERING STOPS HERE!

Lord Logan

This is acomplishing nothing at all...you only tear wedges between the members of this guild...stop now!...it is fine to voice your opinion BUT this isnt whats going on...next personal shot or just general bad mouthing i read....i will bring you upon charges of the state!!

Section 5- Criminal Acts

Paragraph i

If a member is found to be in personal violation of a crime, or found to behave in a manner unbecoming of a Purple Guardian of Honor, or is guilty of a crime listed below then that member is dealt with by the Senator of War if within the Legion, or the Head of State if outside of the legion. If the member in question is a legionnaire then the Emperor and Decurion shall deliberate on whether or not the Legionnaire is allowed to continue their stay within the Empire of the Purple Guardians of HONOR. If a member violates the Ultima Online Code of Conduct or Ultima Online Terms of Service Agreement their membership within the Empire shall be terminated.

Certain Crimes, known as Crimes against the State, will result in immediate banishment from the realm, upon a guilty finding.

2. Hatred; Absence of Love and Tolerance

Paragraph iii

Deceitful crimes attack at the fabric of the family and Empire itself which amplify the behavioral pattern of the citizen Outside realm [Real World] These cannot be rectified in game and thus are attacks far reaching than the realm itself. Punishable by death and/or banishment from the Empire.

4. Heresy; To participate willingly in activities and/or Blasphemy to injure the reputation for the Empire or its citizens

Please dont take this lightly,

Logan

Absolutely! Things are being remedied, but that cannot happen in 15 seconds. Give it a little time. Lora asked for everyone to give it a week, until the next meeting. Leave it at that so we can all move on!

I also Agree fully. We are doing these discussions in order to get us stronger and more active, not to isolate, aggravate, or assault any person or their actions. So stop the arguing, Vote, and come up with ideas that are constructive and not destructive.