Away from UO for a bit.

Strider

Soon the spring semester of collge will end for me, however, though that means summer is near.. it means exams and term papers are nearer.

Plus life is flying for me right now, and I lack the time I myself WANT to put into UO. If I dont put a certain amount in, I feel useless.

Anyone who had planned to RP something with me, I WILL return. But for now must take a break. I am always available through e-mail. sreming0001@rcc.vccs.edu

I also want to wish all of you well, when I am gone.

Now, Welcome Back Simon (Doddz)

My friend I mentioned hasnt yet left for Iraq, though most of the unit he is with has he and some other brigades in that unit are training for Urban Combat, for when we are in the heart of Iraq. So, those who are willing keep him and his fellow soldiers, (American and ALL) in your hearts.

Again, welcome back and bless you Simon, I dont know what England does for those injured in combat but here you'd get the Purple Heart. The fact you even went over there voluntarily tells me you are a great soul, and worthy of respect. God Bless, and take care.

Shawn.

Player of Strider.

We are all in a greement with you there Strider :D

Good luck with everything you have coming up. We will get together upon your return to do this Great Race we have talked about this summer :D