need help with patch

ballyn5768

Ok I am coming to you all cause I can't find anything anywhere on patch problems. I do remember the last time patching was a problem, someone posted a change that needed to be done to get patch from another place. Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Strangly enough, this last patch was unusual as I did not dowwnload *visibly* anything but did benefit by the effects.

The only fix that I have seen work reliable Ballyn is reinstalling. I myself remeber seeing a few other things but the info is hazy. (Getting forgetful in my old age).

I had huge problems patchign just prior to AOS. I waited until I actually had a fresh AOS CD in my hands before attempting the reinstall, as I couldn't find my LBR CD and the next newest one was a 3rd Dawn beta *shudders* :smash:

As Steel said, a reinstall seems to work best. A defrag of the hard drive after uninstalling wouldn't hurt things. And make sure that after you uninstall that everything in the UO directory is gone. You want to start clean.