Green Thorns

Chibi

If you wish for anyone to do your thorns due to your luck being somewhat low, im at your service with 818 luck, and all i charge is the carrots...gotta get a food lockdown for emergencies :)

Wow, Centurion Kodoz your prices are steep.......ye obviously know good loot when ye see it. Alas your tricks will not work on me, I know the power of the coveted carrot, I have not underestimated its worth.

Muwhahahah

Greg is funny!! I have plenty of green throns you are welcome to them at NO CHARGE they are just sitting in my house taking up space. I will have to dig them out for you. I think I also have some vines sitting around as well if you need them ange. :)

Pride, if you would grant me some of your thorns, i could get some more armor and weapons and jewelry for the Empires good and distribution of the items. And Ange i also have some vines. If anyone will grow the plants for me if i provide seeds, dirt, bowls, money for potion kegs(or the kegs themselves), empty bottles, and plenty of water, i will pay them to do so. Thanks!