Senators report to Borg.

Lord Logan

The legion set out from Olympus headed out to Exodus dungeon on reports of the evil forces arising from the dungeon. Once we crossed lands the winds became strong blowing people to and fro. We soon arrived at the place in question. The air was tough to breathe and the spawn was thick enough to cut with a katana. Thats just what we did. Many legion units had never sat alongside a shieldmate in the honor line. They caught on rather quickly, surely as a result of excellent training from the Decurion, Ballyn. They fight fiercely Mi'lord, as sight you must see. In the end it was no question OUR might far exceeds this threat. With every blow they handed out the message to Blackthorne became more apparant. I believe the gargolye city is safe for now as we beat them back into the depths from whence they came.

A very well done to all Legion members who attended. We know we have some things to work on but, a few more outings of this size and we will be a well oiled machine.

Thank you all for coming. Hope fun was had by all.

Logan

I have to say that this was an enjoyable event, to see the minions of Blackthorn drop as they did to the might of PGoH was impressive.

Being new to this great guild I can only say I have never seen such might literally plow through evil spawn upon spawn.

I can not wait until next time...

zom5.gif

Thanks for the hunt Senator Logan it was alot of fun and a great learning experience. It was also good to see such a good turnout. I hope we have many more like this.

Edited by Earwen