Sage Cohort Event

Strider

Attention all! The Sage Cohort is looking to gather as many books to fill the shelves of our Library as we can get! Any player written, quest books, books period!!!!!! Please put them in the purple chest on the steps of the Sage Building. (Big Marble building far south end of PGoH City)

If you think the book is rare, etc.. dont want to risk losing it for some reason contact me, because the chest is accesible by anyone! ???

Also, to decorate the building, the Sage Cohort is in desperate need of plants!! Any and all of various colors are welcome! Also place them in the chest if you wish, however, I prefer you contact me so some passer by doesnt grab them up!

---

And last but not least, donations of small tables, book shelves, and benches are more than welcome!

This request is asked to take place all the time whenever you can. However, I or one of my house, will be at the building on Sunday after guild meeting to take donations and also looking for recruits for the Sage Cohort! Please consider this Cohort, I desperatley need members to begin the many plans I have!

Ancient Sage Strider. Cohort Leader and Governor of Nicomedia.

Generally mage type characters. HOwever that is not required. Mostly what ever you specialize in thats what your a sage in. If your a mage, you study the detailed inttricacies of how magic works, and can aid others in working magery and explaining it to them.

Same if you are a scribe, or alchemist, or even a warrior or necromancer.

We take all class types, you just take on the role of the "sage" the wise person who reads, learns and studies to carry on knowledge.

This is an RP intense cohort, so thats what you have to expect.

If you haev a character you think youd like to try being a Sage as, let me know, and Borg so he can add you to the stone and title you as Sage Initiate.

Sage Cohort Page