Tonight's Events

Elathiel

I am sorry, but I am rather irritated .. no, irate is more like it.

Thiork .. I applaud your efforts brother. You did your best to control a uncontrollable situation.

The meeting itself ended up being more of a joke than anything else. When people can use little tidbits of the Codex to their advantage in getting others in trouble because of a personal dispute, there is a problem. When people can blatantly breakrules within the Codex in front of a dozen witnesses and not even get a slap on the wrist, there is a prblem.

I had much to say, but the ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! , yes, that many, were uncalled on, then what am I supposed to do? Now, in all reality, what I was going to say at that point was not going to be nice. It was going to be a rather sharp-tongued attack on a very immature element in the Empire. So, perhaps it was better left unsaid at that time anyway. However, the Empire is in a DIRE situation as we stand. We are very close to losing the Senator of War and the Senator of Arcane is not far behind. Rules are only applicable in certain situations, instead of all the time in a swift and steady measure as they need to be. Bickering occurs much more often than good deeds. This just all has to stop. Its absolutely DUMB!

I adventure in Brittania for fun and adventure. Yes, I know I have accepted responsibilities to deal with issues and problems and I havent a problem with this. However, when petty people use things against others to cause them harm for their own personal satisfaction and it actually works, what am I or anyone else supposed to do then?

Its a sad day for the Empire, a sad day indeed.

Unforunately, I was unable to attend tonights meeting. Judging from Thiork's transcript, I am disgusted with the guild and how many of it's members behaved tonight. Excuse my language, but I have to say a few things:

Grow the ###### up ... all of you involved. I am so sick of watching peoples personal squabbles escalate into situations like this. This is a GAME. We are supposed to be having FUN. *sighs*

:samurai:

Due to the amount of unfortunate arguing in the guild at this time I have chosen to remove myself from it. I have made a good many friends within the walls of Olympus and will continute to consider them as such. Until such a time that the arguing can be abated I will refrain from rejoining. After all it is only a game. I perfer to have fun in it. Farewell and safe journies to all.