Concerning Guild Champ Spawns.

Rand

First off if we are doing a guild champ spawn..wich means you ask guild to attend..and is only guild etc. The skulls collected should go to Lora..who will hold these untill we are ready to start doing harrower champs..than I am sure we can formulate some type of schedule so eveyone can participate with the harrower. The one "leading" the champ spawn will be given the skull by whomever collects it from the champs corpse. The leader is then responsible for getting it to Lora.

We have had complaints in the past from guild members who went and put out thier effort and then recieve nothing..so this way it is ensured yer efforts will pay off in one way or another.

Of course the skill scrolls ye gather are yer own..

Thank ye

Absolutely right on this Sir Rand. Lora, I think, is the obvious choice for this responsibility and HONOR. She has a VAST knowledge of the Champion spawns and from what I hear attends a spawn hunt up to twice a week, sometimes more ! *grins*