The City of Wind

Maskan Quarlani

The City of Wind.

A place of mystery and magic.  Only those well versed in the arcane may enter the realm of this sacred city.  The citizens of Wind are a strange and powerful people.

For ages we the citizens of WInd have reamined within our own realm, not being a part of Britannia, but a rare and seperate nation.  Always with our own leaders, and ways.

Balance is our virtue, and knowledge our goal.

We seek out others within all realms, to give and share knowledge to spread the Balance, and our ways.

Our city, a prime example of our power, was formed by Magic alone.  The streets, the buildings, all of, by sheer magic force.

We are a neutral, peaceful people.

I myself Strider of Wind, have ben Emmissary to various peoples, including the Cities of Necropolis and Satamarin, to the Undead and their allies.  I served The Alliance, a group which fought against Minax during the wars on the original Facet of our world.  I fought side by side many other barve souls, in Trinsic during the assault by Juo'naur.

Many people have I served, and now I serve the city of Wind.

From Wind I come to you, offering an exchange of knowledge.

A "friendship" with Wind, is a unique situation, and an even more unique situation has been devised by myself and Emmissary Thiork of your own Empire.

To further continue the teachings of Wind to spread, learn, teach, find, all possible knowledge, arcane and otherwise, we have developed a friendship plan which will benefit all.

That plan is the creation of a new Cohort, the Sage Cohort.  I shall personally attend your guild meeting this eve, to further explain it all, along with the aid of Thiork.  I ask that any Senator who can, or even if Lord Borg, Emperor can, please come.

I offer you Blessings and Peace from Wind and our Cheif Magistrate and Leader Arkaana Kohl.

May the Balance guide and protect, Strength and Honor be with you.

I'd say that this idea was well received at last eve's meeting and I, for one, look forward to seeing its progression from here.

Also, thank you Strider for allowing us access to your lands for our upcoming archery event! I will gt with you very soon to arrange a date/time that works for you and your fellows.