Member Conduct

kodoz

Our goal to become once again one of the most welcome, active, and helpful guilds on the shards is very much under way. Noone has broken any conduct rules that I have seen but I just wanted to point out a few common things that make the other players appreciate us.

1. Never, Ever, Ever hit something a few times so you can loot someone elses kill.

2. I know its tempting to keep it if someone drops X amount of gold or X amount of a commodity on the ground at Brit Bank, but if you do pick it up and you know who dropped it return it. I did this today and the person i returned the 1k horned leather to thanked me greatly, saying people like me are those who make other players stay. I want them to say this for all of us

3. Dont ever try to scam people. It is completely unethical and undermines our trustworthiness dramatically.

These are only 3 things we can do to make ourselves more appreciated. Thanks for giving me your time

I got some more basic principles.

4) If someone dies at a dungeon and you rez them, help them in any way you cna to get their stuff back. This encourages them to help all PGoH in need.

5) As an addon today in destard I was about to die and a guy sat there and healed me while i killed all the creatures. I asked him why and he said "Your PGoH. You guys actually care about non guild members. Just returning the favor"

6) If you are a mage and someone dies try to inviz them at their body. If you are a warrior and they die try to lure all the monsters as far away as possible and then recall and go back to them.

7) I know this doesnt happen often but it is a pet peeve of mine. If you are fighting monsters that loot things and someone dies and you kill a monster with something thats obviously not that monsters, return it to the owner. This is one of the most ignored niceties of all time.

Again thank you for your time, May HONOR never leave you and as always this is

Well put Kodoz. I'm sure that most of these things the majority of us already do, but good reminder regardless.

"One good turn deserves another"

Also, never hesitate to ask me if you need help recovering a body, I have been called a "Grandmaster Rescuer" before *grin*

I dont think anyone at all in the Empire has a problem in these areas. However, people hitting your kill to take the loot is becoming more and more rampant, especially in dungeons. What I would like to know is: What is the preferred method for dealing with these jerks when they do it to you .. not once, but several times?

The proper thing to do is... ask them to stop...move away from them...if they continue harrasing you after you move...send a report to harrassment option on your help menu...including your uo journal [that everyone is suppose to have]...although please keep in mind, there is no such thing as harrasment or grieving in fel *shrugs*