When is it enough?

Triston

I have had enough.  I will not go into details because I would hate for this to be mistaken for a flame.  Rand, you are out of hand and out of line.  If the leadership of this guild does not agree then I am out of line in saying this.  But then if this is truly the direction that our leadership wants PGoH to move in then maybe I have lost touch of what this guild is about.  I was under the impression that this guild was about friendship, teamwork and trust.  I was not under the impression that we where a group of barbarians, or that we where going to be lumped into a single mindless army that would swarm into Feluccia like a bunch of idiots.  Do you not all realize what a slaughter that would be?  Training means nothing; most members of this guild lack any REAL pvp experience, which is the only thing that counts.  I can only visualize where this inane road will take us, but if you jump on the rand bus, look in the rearview, because Ill be back there waving and shaking my head...

I deal with enough crap in real life to have to put up with this.  I play a game because I like to relax, not because I want to deal with constant drama or be a member of some megelomanics army.  This guild no longer seems to be what it was when I joined,  and I dont like what its becomeing.  Good bye and good night.