Bagball

Fox of VK

Greetings I amd Fox of the Valor Knights.

Lady Tierra is current forming a bagball copetition. She would like to invite PGoH to field a team.  We are current trying to  invite teams from other guilds as well. If one is intrested in fielding a team they can contact Lady Tierra at icq# 13377341 or me at icq# 30218817. The official rule can be found here.

Unfortunately no...and without any igm's left doubt there will be any

but we had built one ourselfves and played a few games and found out its a most challageing and exciting game. :alcoholic:

We're hoping if we get enough guilds intrested and playing prehaps we could petition osi...a small hope to say the least

First I say replace the stupid pit in Jhelom with a Bagball field.  Or even better yet someone give me a chainsaw and Ill put one outside of Safe Haven Inn & Tavern.  I mean come on what better way to watch a Bagball tourney than to sip a pint of the Sylvan Ale served there while sitting in the rooftop garden.

Second I will take part in bag ball!  Just need to be mindful that my schedule is quite unique.