Announcement to the Legion

Eban

There will be the second set of Legion training this Thursday, at eight o’clock by the eastern sun. This week, I would like you to bring both sets of armor, and make sure that you have insured anything valuable that you might have on your person –some of this week’s training might be held in Felucca, if it passes an open vote.- We will be working more so on group fighting this week, how to survive when faced with uneven odds, and how to keep one others alive. Make sure you bring plenty of bandages, and potions (if you use them.) I hope to see you all there.

Do note, as Senator of War I am to set the tactics of our army, and those who fight for our cause. With such power, I am herby issuing the following orders to the legion. As a member of the legion, you are expected to fight until victory or defeat. Those who flee from battle will be punished. As a member of the legion, you are expected to quickly respond to any orders given by myself, those of higher rank, or of those I assign to assist command of the army, those who refuse to do so, or are lacks in doing so will be punished. In uniform, we can show our strength. Unity and appearance may present that we hold more in our ranks than we actually do; any out of uniform will be punished. Also, the final rule, and that of which will be the hardest to implement, you must work as a team. We are a legion of great individual skill, I would happily place our best against the best of any others in the area, though at times in battle we may be a bit selfish. From now on, you are to hold rank. Your most important job is to protect those around you, to shield and heal those close to you, in your stead. A single weak link, and this plan will fail, with that being said; any who break rank, will be punished.

Also, I would also like to use this announcement to apologize for my recent absences, I have found myself busy tending to things of person, and Empire alike.

Strength and Honor.

The Hair makes the Man.

Eban.