Skullcrushers are awesome!

Takaas

Ive have had nothing but positive to say about Skullcrushers since I have befriended you guys. This story is just another example of why you guys are so great!

I was in Shadowmoon Valley mining adamantite. I came upon a node on an island and started mining it. A dimetradon was hiding out of sight on the other side of a boulder on the island and attacked me. While I was fighting it, Calendor flew in on the other side of the boulder, Im assuming out of sight of me and started mining the node. When I came around the boulder he stopped and asked me if I had been after the node. I told him that I was and that the dimetradon had interfered. Not only did he apologize for grabbing the node while I was fighting, he attempted to give me the stuff he had mined off the node. I told him to keep it because it wasnt a big deal to me. He apologized yet again before he flew off. Most anyone else Ive run across in the game would have thought nothing of stealing the node from under me while I was fighting.

Cheers to Calendor and Skullcrushers! Keep up the good work!