Game Play Guidelines
- Understand our ideals and rules.
- There are no character race, class, level or spec requirements.
- You character must reside on the same server as the guild.
- You must be a mature player and preferably an adult.
- You will need to have an appropriate name for your character.
- You should understand that immaturity, net kiddies, leet dudes, loot whores, and other such tools are unwelcome.
- You represent not only the guild, but The Honor Empire as well. Our reputation should make our members proud, and other people happy to have us around. Don't let your guild mates down. Dishonoring the guild may mean immediate removal.
- Respect is mandatory. Treat all members as equals. Be thoughtful of others even when joking. This includes non-guild members.
- Personal integrity and maturity are expected. Don't start drama. Childishness and melodrama have no place here.
- Do not "grief" other players. Do not attempt to ruin the game for others, regardless of faction.
- Ask not what the guild can do for you, ask what you can do for the guild. Members are expected to work together for the betterment of all. Don't expect more than you give. There are many ways to contribute to improve the community we are always trying to build and be creative.
- All members have the opportunity, and responsibility, to take initiative. Whatever your ideals are, you are free to take steps to guide the guild in that direction. The guild belongs to all members and its future depends on the contributions of everyone. Leadership is not solely responsible for your enjoyment, nor entertainment.
- All activities involving the game are voluntary. No demands should be put upon any player's time nor resources.
- Be supportive. Pay it forward. We are a team.
- Be positive and enthusiastic. Encourage integrity, praise virtue, and respect sacrifice.
- When in a guild only group, no matter the loot system, you are required to place the needs of the group above your own interests. Only together can we achieve greatness, selfishness will not be tolerated.
- The Guildmaster, leaders, and Officers are the only persons that speak officially on behalf of the guild.
- Role-playing is optional and not required.
- Please respect those players that choose to roleplay.
- Never attempt to control how another player RPs their character.
- Guild Chat is not enforced for RP purposes as it is optional.
- Teamspeak is a requirement for guild events.
- A Mic is not required (just listen).
- No b###ing or drama allowed.
- Adult language is allowed, please be aware of this if you utilize speakers and not headphones.
- Server: TheHonorEmpire.org (no password)