Haq’s Hiatus

Houli

Part I: ((found originaly @ http://forums.thehonorempire.net/index.php?showtopic=9711 ))

In the wake of Volonazra's departure, Haq too felt the winds of change. The winds however felt heavy and despairing. Haq had regrets.

The final departure was missed. The last image of Vol' Haq now holds is him spreading his wisdom to the Clan at the inn of Splintertree Post.

Time spent with the Chieftan and the Clan was just to little. The lust for the blood of the enemies consumed him for many months, revenge always seems to be bittersweet.

With the news of Volonazra's departure, Haq resorted to solitude and meditation. Perhaps one day he will be able to prove his worth, to make up for any short-comings. Communication with the clan, and his warden Harne will prove useful certainly. Haq above all hopes to reinforce the values of the departed chieftan, let us not forget.

But hope remains, Times of change are exciting and Haq knows this. Time will tell a tale of grand adventures, glory, and honor for him and the 'Crushers alike!

PART II:

**In the solitude of the barren wastelands Haq sits in quiet contemplation**

Breathe in. (stream of consciousness)

Meditation has helped me hone my skills. All that Rhoach has taught me is making sense, even the “crazy” stuff. I miss my friends. Focus. Channel energies *makes a striking motion* kidney-shot. Visualization is key in meditation. So much time. Time all alone has heightened the normally unused senses and degraded those most take for granted. Rhoach, Mentor to Haq, always emphasized the peripheral senses more than that of sight. Where am I? What time is it? No matter. Time alone has allowed for intense training in the ways of a rogue. Sneaking where most believe its not possible, use all forms of cover to my advantage. Sight is the easiest of senses to trick. Use this to my advantage. My thoughts wander lately. Perhaps it is time. Incorporate unorthodox reagents to gain advantage: fadeleaf to blind the enemy, flash powder to vanish in thin air. Tricks. I love them. Living off the land has made me stronger. …haq… hmm did I just think my name or hear it? … Haq… odd! That sounds like my life debt’ed furry friend of a druid, Harne. …HAQ, hear me, it is time to return, much is churning in the land of Azeroth, Maube is Chieftain now!, war-parties form, demons from the deep will soon be released, our clan needs you, I need you. Without your presence, I too have remained in meditation; in the druidic emerald dream. I have foreseen much Haq, yet the future is ever changing. Go now back to those who have always considered you friend and bring them honor before it is too late. At last you may find retribution on the enemies of the horde… How fortunate I am to have Harne, along with all my other friends. What! Maube is clan leader now! Interesting…this will be good, I know Volonazra was a good leader, but I know Maube well, and she will take us to new heights! War is brewing eh? Heh, my specialty, I feel more ready than ever. Fear me alliance! My absence will undoubtedly hurt my reputation with the generals…no matter, rank is meaningless, results are all that matter. Demons, among other threats approach the homeland as well eh? I’m sure I’ll be able to lend in a hand in that too, if not, Harne’s always got my back. I miss Rhoach and Slythe, they had my back. I hope I’ve kept my new friends despite my hiatus. I’ll cover their back. That’s where I strike, from behind for a clean quick kill with a small efficient agile weapon. Minimize attrition, I do what I can. Get ready Maube, im com’n back. What can I say, I do what I can.

Breathe out.

Edited by Houli

• 2 weeks later...