was wondering

Mare Jade Sky

i was wondering if or maybe some one could cast on me to agan in resisting spells i know it work cuz i have did it on my archery an now she 110. im only at 29.6 an i'm trying to go to 110 on her all so. but see here the think u may thing in at my pc cuz mare jade is log on but im not i'll be at work but i do get off at 3 cst if any one would like o help me agan in my skill u can leve me a icq an ill get it when i get home

i was wondering if or maybe some one could cast on me to agan in resisting spells i know it work cuz i have did it on my archery an now she 110. im only at 29.6 an i'm trying to go to 110 on her all so. but see here the think u may thing in at my pc cuz mare jade is log on but im not i'll be at work but i do get off at 3 cst if any one would like o help me agan in my skill u can leve me a icq an ill get it when i get home

Hi MAre.. I have a beginning mage that I could cast on you with... Ill be happy to help you.. Maybe this evening sometime we can do this or just about any other guild member you see on will be happy to. This is a wonderful guild with members who care and do things for each other. There has not been one time that I have asked a fellow guildmate something or have been in need that someone has not helped me the best that they could at that time. :thumbsup: So like I said Ill try my best to be on in a little while and if I am unable to get on I am sure there is someone out there that would be more than happy to help you.

:tease:

Calli

Good to see you here on the forums! Anyway, I can cast on you with Piper if you want.

I'm also trying to come up with something for your knighthood quest. Just so you know, it's in the works.

I'd LOVE to help out there! Does "casting my sword" at your head count? HAHAH seriously, I also have a not very much played beginner Mage, I can also gain skill from casting on you!!

:devil: