The Core Contingency, 5-10-06

Alhazad

I'll test and see if I can stealth run there today, Hu.

Awesome!!! :dancing_smile:

Yep, stealthing from the entrance to Mags room is no problem so long as you don't get careless. The only spot that's any trouble is the beginning, with the two giants at the bridge, and they're on a 24 hour timer so they won't be an issue.

lol

That encounter is fun even though aggravating. :dancing_smile:

I've taken to moving in towards Geddon if someone near me is the bomb just to put extra distance between us then stepping back after they pop just as a precaution.

Yeah... if you notice me... I stay far away from EVERYONE until I get Mana burned :dancing_smile: then I run bakc in for some priestly love

humble I am not... I have such a high DPS that I need to stay alive =p Verissi and I are the pimped out of the mages and we are aware that the longer we stay alive, the more DPS can be done >:L

Edited by Maube

That's understandable.

I wish I could dps more. with the int buff and paw most of my lightning bolts hit for between 700 (average) and 1300 (crit) in there.

But I know the importance of keeping our members alive, so I heal. :)

Hey all...Zu is 59...and 44 points in resto...and needs attuned. Anyone want to help him get attuned Monday or Tuesday? :(

That's be one more that can decurse and heal...and heal well.

Guilozak still needs to get attuned as well so let me know what works better for you.....i can be on almost any time on either day if we plan ahead so...lemme know.

lol

That encounter is fun even though aggravating. :(

I've taken to moving in towards Geddon if someone near me is the bomb just to put extra distance between us then stepping back after they pop just as a precaution.

Vuel managed to stay in range of you guys for a long time on Friday, I was impressed.