Greetings from the other side =p

Jadeynn

lol

It's more of a curiosity than anything else. They are the defensive hybrid while we are the offensive hybrid. I want to see how the mechanics work both sides. :rofl:

Thanks for the invite last night everyone! >:L

Now to catch up a bit so I can participate in some instance crawls with you guys.

Sadly I can't recall my character's name in it's entirety yet :dancing_smile:

and I'd like to get an idea on how Paladin's play vs. the Shaman.

Well, as far as pvp goes it's pretty much "Put that sword away you dumb ### noob! Stop killing people and HEAL!!!! !#@$% NO WSG FOR YOU!!!!". That about sums up my experience as a paladin.

lol

I rolled a Paladin last night and am having fun with him during the early levels. They heal so much better than the Shaman does right from the start, have mail, and oddly have more dps with melee weapons from the start (and people say nerf shaman).

The flip side is the Shaman has some pretty nice damage with spells and if fully enhance specced they put the hurt on with 2 handers.

That said I heal mostly in 40 man raids with my Shaman, and of course with my Druid...the Paladin will be the same I am sure, just better at it than my Shaman.

My observations so far between Paladin and Shaman is that the Paladin is the Cleric - the priest/warrior in plate, and the Shaman is the warrior/mage - they can cast and deal damage, but don't have the defense of the warrior or paladin nor the healing abilities of the paladin.

When the patch hits and we get the new talents with the Shaman I am respeccing Elemental/Enhance and not putting any points in resto. At least to start with anyway. My Druid is my healer now. :dancing_smile:

*hides paper from Jadeynn* Pfft! Not a chance woman! Keep your eyes on your own paper.

There was a question the other night whether we PVP or not. Yes we do actually. Myself, Jadeyn (Kariyn), Savryn, and Tohbe (40-49). Teirson does as well but he's up in the 58's so not with us.

We are starting to have a BG night every Monday for the Circle as well.

*hides paper from Jadeynn* Pfft! Not a chance woman! Keep your eyes on your own paper.

There was a question the other night whether we PVP or not. Yes we do actually. Myself, Jadeyn (Kariyn), Savryn, and Tohbe (40-49). Teirson does as well but he's up in the 58's so not with us.

We are starting to have a BG night every Monday for the Circle as well.

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for you then. I doubt that I'll reach 50 by the time I leave for the summer so I frequent the 40-49 BGs usually once a day at the least. I'll be sure to give you a salute rather than a raspberry like I do with most people I recognize :rofl:

Thanks for the invite last night everyone! ;)

Now to catch up a bit so I can participate in some instance crawls with you guys.

Sadly I can't recall my character's name in it's entirety yet :rofl:

:p It is an honor to have you Tirandalin!

Hey!! That's my name! :rofl:

Thanks for the update there!

I was going to play him last night before MC, but I ended up hopping on Zuato early and helping with a quest. :p