Greetings from the other side =p

Jadeynn

Greetings everyone! I just wanted to post here letting you all know that there are some of us T.H.E. members on the alliance side of Argent Dawn. Our Guild is "Sacred Circle" and we would welcome anyone that even just casually plays an alliance character to join us. We aren't that large in numbers just yet, but the members we have are very active and great people. We have a couple level 60's but the majority of us are mid to upper 40's. We are a Roleplaying guild of course! ;) Which brings me to another reason for this post.. If you are ever in need of alliance members for RP purposes we would gladly take the role, and hope to have the same from Clan Skullcrushers. If you are interested please feel free to contact Drellyn (guild leader), Kariyn (myself), Demaria or Savryn.

Feel free to visit our guild website.

Sacred Circle

guess I should also mention.. I'm Kytae, troll priest (19) in Clan Skullcrusher, though I'm not on all that much.

Edited by Jadeynn

Hey, good to know we have alliance side T.H.E. folks (Morgh, get them hooked up here!)!!

I need to move my Human Mage over there then ;)

he's only 39th level (and been there for about a year now lol).

Hey Everyone, Brohem here ( Alliance side name is Teirson, few of you have probly allready seen me in AV hehe ). Would be glad to take anyone from this side into the guild :) I know , I know, Alliance are a bunch of wussies, blah blah blah. We have alot of fun and it would be cool to see more from T.H.E. with us. :lostit: Oh and when you get all of our 12 year olds from alliance when the Blood Elfs(aka Belfs) come out, you can have a place to crash with us :D

It's pleasent to see alliance folk coming over and playing nice. Perhaps in the future we could have some sort of rp interacti...*looks at sig above her* OMG Jedi! Kill it kill it kiiiiiillll iiiiitt!!!

Wow...all this time we had an Alliance guild here too... :)

I'll have to join you guys Alliance side soon :lostit:

So who do we talk to about joining the guild?

Edited by Huato

LOL contacts are listed in the first post =p

OH! and please be sure to mention you are a T.H.E. member =)

Edited by Jadeynn

TRAITORS!

Traitor? Me? :lostit: Yep. *Goes back to price gouging alliance with her nelf druid, buying up all the good gear she can find, and selling it to Fomor at the Booty Bay AH for 1 copper a peice*

TRAITORS!

doom upon you all! <proceeds to poison everyone while hiding his level 6... *gasp* PALADIN>

Oooh, you are a traitor! Have some fun - roll a Shaman horde side! :lostit:

I will stay my elemental fury if I see you on the field of battle, Members of the Sacred Circle, and will refrain from harming you. As I see you are one of the few that has the sense to know there is a common enemy we all share.

I will stay my elemental fury if I see you on the field of battle, Members of the Sacred Circle, and will refrain from harming you. As I see you are one of the few that has the sense to know there is a common enemy we all share.

Paladins?

Hey!

:)

Shaman fight the same foe as you do!

We just like to electrocute our foes in the battlegrounds. ???

heh.. yeah.. not to mention those blasted totems :nub:

But yes, we are all fighting the same foe outside the battlegrounds and it's about time we all tried standing together united!

*bites lip to keep from saying no, Shaman* :)

Good idea. I think we have more 60 shaman in the guild than we have of the three least-represented classes combined. Maybe the least four. *shakes head in bemusement*

Whee! Hiya Jade! Sorry I haven't been on much, this work thing takes up more time than I want it to.

Let's see my horde side is in my siggie and for the Crushers, my Alliance characters in Sacred Circle are:

Nadjhia - lvl 16 Human Warlock

Poppet - lvl 10 Gnome Warrior

and Niyah lvl 8 Nelf Hunter.

:hugs:

.. heh i will have to send you folks a tell then.. I have an alliance hunter I can dust off when bored horde side, an both a 60's warrior an 36 warlock to assit with.. They are all my old mains before I got drafted to this side.. ill have to make sure i keep my eyes open on the BF once you all hit 60 so I dont do any /rude or /spit if I see you. .. =) unless your a pally i /spit on sight once you bubble.. =P Kata is a rather ornary bg pvp'ess.. =P

I just thought it would be proper for me to extend my greetings! I knew a few of you from SWG and look forward to meeting more in WOW. Last Saturday was quite fun, might have been a bit confusing but we did rather well I think.

I'd love to come and join you guys and gals on a more than just every blue moon basis, but if I did they'd take my Staff of Dominance and beat me upside the head with it! :laugh:

Add to it my Druid will be 60 by the end of the week and I will have a LOT of time wrapped up on this side of the fence. :p

Anyhow, once the expansion hits I think I am going to try out a Draenei to see how they are...and I need to move my Mage to your guild if you'll have him. >:L

Last Saturday was quite fun, might have been a bit confusing but we did rather well I think.

That was a lot of fun during the cookout. I was pleased, not only did a bunch of Crushers come to enjoy a break but we got to communicate a bit with you Circle fellows.

I'd love to come and join you guys and gals on a more than just every blue moon basis, but if I did they'd take my Staff of Dominance and beat me upside the head with it! :laugh:

The invitation was never intended to pull you away from where you are, afterall.. you're already with a great bunch of people! and we all understand your commitment and dedication to the Clan. We just wanted to let you all know we were here and would most gladly acept any alts you may have alliance side.

The cookout on saturday was alot fun! Looking forward to more encounters (friendly of course :p ) in the near future!

I didn't figure it was, I just didn't want to jump over there and mislead you guys and gals by joining. :rofl:

I'm going to get beat for this, but I am thinking I may roll up a Draenei Paladin when the expansion hits...they are about the size of the Tauren, and I'd like to get an idea on how Paladin's play vs. the Shaman. I just can't get into playing a human or dwarf, so I'd have to wait till then.

*ducks*