MC of 5-5-06

Depaa

Last night MC was AWSOME!!!!! :dancing_smile:. That was the best run I think for us. We progress further than I though we would have that night. After the we brought down the Baron it was the greatest feeling because we had gotten our goal accomplished that night. But we did not stop there we went ever further to the next boss Shazzrah, and brought him down after only one wipe!!!!! :) but we kept going after that, we went to the next boss Golemagg. We brought him down with ease. By then we had to call it because of the midnight thing.

I would like to say that Maube has done an excellent job of leading us this far in MC! :yahoo::dancing_smile: Also, i would like to thank every one who has com to the MC nights and help get this far. We are one step away from getting the water to put out the flames and getting to Rag! :dancing_smile: Hope to see u all there next week for MC and get to the Baron or Shazzrah on Monday so we can get to Majordomo Executus! >:L

That was an awesome night. I couldnt sleep last night even though I know I had to be up early. My dreams were filled of Molten Core Bosses dropping to the combined might of the Skullcrushers and Friends!

Next Wednesday the goal is to get to Geddon and take him down! This was phenominal for our morale =D

you said it maube. i am siked for dis up comming week but to bad i will miss fridays one because im go on my senior trip to disney world woot

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Very happy for everyone, and Im sorry that I couldnt be there! I was just talking to someone the other day who was getting discouraged, and I said that you would get there in time! WOOT!

Full force to Rags!

Bar, the lurking lootwhore from hell :dancing_smile:

Edited by Baracko

:dancing_smile: That is phenomenal!!!! Very proud of all of you...to go from where the Skullcrushers were when I first joined to what we are able to accomplish now is very uplifting. Congratulations on not only the ability for Maube to lead, but also for others on the ability to be lead. Also, never forget the our wonderfull Guild "racial" ability of Horde diplomacy with all of the wonderful people who help our guild on a weekly basis with these runs.

Keep on clomping and down that big fiery ######.

Its cuz harne and haq arent get'n in the way that you are all doing so well :lostit:

gratz all!

Aye! I say lets get our hands from Sulforn, port to Org, fly to Azshara, turn em in, get the water and get a lock to summon us back so we can summon Domo Friday night! :lostit:

I usually park Wald in the mountain on Wednesdays and Fridays with a few shards...I can probably bring him on to summon a warlock and two others back, then swap back to Verissi and have the other warlock bring everyone else back....just a thought.