LF Flasks! :)

greenbull

Hello!

I'm searching for someone that can make that Flask of Titans, and what materials I need to get those done (ok, the materials I just read on tot or allakhazam...)

1200 health would help a lot :p

Heya Green. I can make the flasks. Requires 30 Gromsblood, 10 stonescale oil and one black lotus. It also requires an alchemy lab which the only one that I know of is in scholomance beehind the viewing room door. So once we have mats, we'll have to do a run into scholo to make the flasks themselves

Heya Green. I can make the flasks. Requires 30 Gromsblood, 10 stonescale oil and one black lotus.

And that's for a stack of 5 or just 1 flask?

It also requires an alchemy lab which the only one that I know of is in scholomance beehind the viewing room door. So once we have mats, we'll have to do a run into scholo to make the flasks themselves

There's one in BWL too... :p

Nope. Those mats are just for one flask. High quantity of mats go into them. Fortunately they adjusted them to last after death so you get your full 2 hours use of them guaranteed

Unless you have a legion of peons picking groms blood and fishing AND running to Scholo (now capped at 5) this seems just a horrible time sink or gold vacume. Is 1200HP even more than 1 or 2 hits from the bosses where it is needed the most anyhow? Just my 2cp.

Well, for scholo, a good stealth group could get to the lab without a whole lot of trouble...Graw and Hoofstomper+Harne+Morgh should have no problems (as long as that is the goal, anyway). Count Zuato in for that once he gets to the 50's too...he's an alchemist, so that would be beneficial for him to get to as well.

Is 1200HP even more than 1 or 2 hits from the bosses where it is needed the most anyhow?

For BWL, yes Flasks are a necessity, especially for Broodlord who can crit for over 5-7Kin one swing. For MC, Onyxia, AQ20, ZG...it is not nearly a necessity. I dunno about AQ40 yet, as ppl are skerd of going in! >:L

I have been wanting to skill up fishing some more, so I will hit shadowprey tonight and fish up as much stonescale as I can. I hear its going for something outrageous because of the class gear quests, but I dont know that for certian.

Who should I send them to?

Zuato can make both stonescale oil and goblin rocket fuel, so if you need any of it made, send him(me) a message in game and I'd be glad to make it for you.

Edited by Huato