The Big Day Is Here...

Huato

We're getting ready to head to the hospital to be induced in a few minutes...I'm excited - my wife says I am like a kid at Christmas. :rofl:

Anyhow, pictures will be posted here once I am able to! See you guys in a few days! :devil:

Phew!

Went in at 8pm last night, and after unsuccessfully pushing him out, they did a c-section this afternoon...Drake Andrew was born at 6:16pm today, weighed 8lbs 6 ounces, and is 20" long. (I know that's around average for most women, but my wife is only 5' tall and considered small boned...her previous two children were only 5lbs 8 ounces and 5lbs 5 ounces respectively).

Anyhow, pictures to come...we won't be home till Friday, but I came home to take care of the pets and take a shower since they won't let me at the hospital. I'll upload a couple pictures tomorrow sometime and post the link to the hospital site once it is available.

Back to the hospital now, see everyone soon!

Huato

Edited by Huato

Hurrah Baby Drake!!

I had c-sections, most important thing is for your wife to stand up straight and walk, walk, walk. She'll recover faster and will have fewer complications -- feels like your innards are falling out, but they won't.

<<hug>>

Thanks everyone! :dancing_smile:

We'll be coming home tommorrow morning according to the doctor, so I can't wait for that..the little pull out bed they have for the father is not ideal for sleeping in but does the job. lol

Here's the link to his photo online:

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/ba...RLID=6A3M2O2R1D

They don't have the weight in there for some reason, but no biggie.

I'll post some of the pictures I have into the photo gallery once I am done with my shower.

Oh, that link is hysterical and true Vol! :dancing_smile:

OK, I've posted five pictures up in the real life section of our gallery. Go check em out! :dancing_smile:

There are pictures of me and my son along with my step sons (one in each - they wanted to hold Drake, but we made Nash, the youngest [with red hair] sit in my lap for the picture. Nolan wanted to sit in my lap because Nash had, so there's a pic of him and Drake on my lap there too). My wife is going to shoot me if she realizes I put the picture of her reaching out to Drake up, so don't tell her! :dancing_smile:

My son hasn't been able to see Drake yet because he has strep throat...He should be over it today, so I plan on picking him up and taking him to the hopsital this afternoon to see him. I'll get a picture of the three of us too and post it.

My daughter is coming over tomorrow night through Sunday, but she hates cameras....going to have to sneak a picture of her and Drake when she isn't paying attention >:L

http://forums.thehonorempire.net/index.php...ry&cmd=sc&cat=8

:dancing_smile:Congratulations!!!!!! :dancing_smile:

I will have to wait two more months for my junior >:L

Hehe, good date! we will try for the 6.6.06 it will be a good number ;)

Edited by icuburn

Congratulations Huato!

If your character is any indication as to the person you truly are, you're gonna be a fantastic father! May the God's smile down upon you and your little clan my friend!

Thanks again everyone! We're finally home! :p>:0:cry::dancing_smile:

I am so glad I don't have to sleep in that fold out chair/bed thing again! lol

I'll be in game off and on starting today, but not like I was. :)

I still need sleep. Sleep is good.