What Sever do you play on?

Mareak

I have several characters on Fernia, Graptar Hummer, G.ToHummers, G. Hummers and Lurdge PaintedCave (couldnt help myself there; this one is a warforged barbarian) anyonme I did start a guild PGoH on this sever if anyone else is interested. I try to play once or twice a week. Mix it up with Ultima.

just thought I would throw this out there....

I also created a spread sheet it lists the names all of the collectable items, how many you need who collects them and where they are located at, if anyone is interested.

ICQ 228-009-338

Mareak

example of the spread sheet.

Item Quantity Collector MAP / Location Notes

Amber Vials 3 Wash Pynoptis The Harbor Outside North entrance of Philosophers Row

Well I just did an automatic update to DDO; along with many more new dungeons and quests to do, they added some more features, one of which is adding the info I have in my spread sheet to each item! I thought that was pretty cool!

And if no one else here plays , thats fine. I do DDO. ;-)

The way I look at it is this: UO is the great Grand Daddy that broke the mold for online games. I see UO's great grandfather would be D&D...of which I started playing at 10 y/o.

and then waited until I was 28 until I could play the way I envisioned it being played: online! with U.O.

-for what it is worth...

We have a PGoH guild in DDO.

I am there.

Grapthar Hummer

G. ToHummers

G. Hummers

Lurge PaintedCave

• 3 years later...
Well I just did an automatic update to DDO; along with many more new dungeons and quests to do, they added some more features, one of which is adding the info I have in my spread sheet to each item! I thought that was pretty cool!

And if no one else here plays , thats fine. I do DDO. ;-)

The way I look at it is this: UO is the great Grand Daddy that broke the mold for online games. I see UO's great grandfather would be D&D...of which I started playing at 10 y/o.

and then waited until I was 28 until I could play the way I envisioned it being played: online! with U.O.

-for what it is worth...

We have a PGoH guild in DDO.

I am there.

Grapthar Hummer

G. ToHummers

G. Hummers

Lurge PaintedCave

Click here to find anything u need for DDO.

Archived