Anyone use myspace?

Balandar

LOL ya that was from my senior year i put on a little weight since then from going to college for a little bit but im losing it again. At that point in high school I was working out about 3 hours a day 6 days a week. 30 minutes cardio whatever you want and 2 hours weights and about half hour for steam room which helps your skin from stretching too much and then shower. Getting ripped requires work I wasnt even RIPPED at that point just good eastern european genes. If you want to work on upper body though i would say boxing. Get a heavy bag, wraps, and gloves and go to town, minimum 30 minutes at a time. It hurts but like they say no pain no gain. I dont have a gym membership anymore so I do heavybag, run stairs in my house, leg lifts(position yourself in a doorjam and lay down with your arms parallel with doorjam and just lift legs up and slowly come back down. 3 sets of 20 and you wont be able to breath its a blast weeeee.), pushups and shoulders i usually take a beer bottle and go up to my mouth and then back to the table about 20 reps per beer that one doesnt seem to work too well though :devil: if you want to talk about a workout plan though just email me or pm me through myspace ill check it often.

For the last month or so I have been back on Power 90. I’ve had good results before, but I’m having a lot better results this time around. I never really pushed myself the last couple of times I tried it.. now I enjoy the pain from working out because I know it’s actually doing something!! Lol.

Anyway, I lift weights every other day and cardio every other day for about 45 minutes each day, 6 days a week.

Cardio consists of Power Yoga to warm up, running, jumping jacks, kicks, boxing, and other activities. The last 6 minutes or so is doing sit-ups, 10 different exercises, 10 each. Everything from full body crunch, to leg lifts, to superman, to bicycles.

Weights consist of three sets (in parenthesis) of the following:

Pushups (normal, wide, close), Back (don’t know the actual names), Shoulders (military press, swimmers press, shoulder flies), Biceps (regular curls, open curls, 7low-7up-7regular), Triceps (one arm behind head, lean over with arms behind, tri-fry on the chair), Lunges/squats.

Right now I use 20lb weights for everything (Yeah… long way to go), except the last set and also triceps. About 13 reps each. Once I hit 15 reps on everything I’ll move on to 25lb weights, probably be back down to 8 reps each.

It’s a slow process, but 3 hour workouts every day is not an option. Heheh. I’ll try a different routine once I finish this… I just need to lose some more weight first.

Sounds like a pretty good routine now but stick to it. In order to get really good gains you also can not let your body build a resistance to a certain workout if you do something your body thinks is becoming normal it will just adjust so if you switch up your reps and sets every now and then you will get better results. You want to get real cut look into seal training you should be able to find it on the internet.

::raises her hand:: I have a MySpace site .... just been slow at getting it all nice and purty.

http://www.myspace.com/g4m3rg3rl

heheh. Nobody can add you unless they know your last name or email. Good thing I can find anyone's email. So approve my request girl! :rolleyes:

::raises her hand:: I have a MySpace site .... just been slow at getting it all nice and purty.

http://www.myspace.com/g4m3rg3rl

heheh. Nobody can add you unless they know your last name or email. Good thing I can find anyone's email. So approve my request girl! :rolleyes:

Oopsie! Alright, I added you and turned off that little feature.

::hugs::

I don't really use Myspace too much... I try to keep it up to date, but haven't checked out the features. I accepted the invite to the group, but where to I access it? I looked over my whole page, but didn't see a single reference to me being a member of the group. I'm sure if I had time to look more thoroughly, I'd find it.... but that's what my web slave.. er Balandar is for!

I don't really use Myspace too much... I try to keep it up to date, but haven't checked out the features. I accepted the invite to the group, but where to I access it? I looked over my whole page, but didn't see a single reference to me being a member of the group. I'm sure if I had time to look more thoroughly, I'd find it.... but that's what my web slave.. er Balandar is for!

You can access the new group by first clicking on Groups in the menu that rus across the top of your MySpace page:

(Home | Browse | Search | Invite | Film | Mail | Blog | Favorites | Forum | Groups | Events | Videos | Music | Classifieds ) is what it looks like.

Then on the side menu on the new page click on My Groups. You can then click on the awesome icon for THE Space.

Hope this helps ya.

Edited by g4m3r_g3rl

Also, by going to "Profile Settings: -Change Settings- " in your Account Settings (next to your picture when you click the Home link) you can enable groups to be displayed on your profile.

I do, though I think Tom from MySpace is a huge idiot. All his spelling errors in the bulletins are amusing. And when I first signed up and his mug showed up on my friends list, I was like, "UGH TOM GTFO!"

http://www.myspace.com/58595144

I refuse to choose a name for my URL because I'd probably end up hating it later.

My layouts win. Simplicity all the way. 8D