Onyxia

Maube

Woot! Making progress! Thanks to Odenn, Thumbless, Benim, and greenbull for making dragons attempts!

Still gotta kill Scryer and the last one whose name I have not remembered... very close!

Bar, the lurking lootwhore from hell :dancing_smile:

We need to get people keyed! At least start in the first part of the chain with Warlords Command 5 man LBRS

Went to Ony last night with winterwolves, we can do it but we need to be on the ball =)

Lets get this down!

Well we had 2 10 mans going through UBRS last night. One that could kill the General and one that couldnt. But we all at least got Rend. Narsica got his UBRS key forged last night so I forsee us going there more regularly.

Yeah I was in the group that couldnt kill the General =p can we say Conflag 6 times in a row... twice on Smeddy, once on Tazzy and then down the shammie list

You didn't have me there is why ^_^

UBRS and scholo have haunted me... Need Devout shoulders, Devout Robes, Eye of the Emberseer, and Rend's head, all from UBRS :cry:

Wouldn't mind those kick arse rings from DM(the one with+healing) either. >:0

Scholo for Devout helm. And need to practice 5 man Baron again- I know a few people are on that 45 min step and need that as well. So much to do! :p

Edited by Narsica

Hello CS!

Dwals here, officer of the WW guild, just dropping by in your forums to build friendly relations >:L Congrull has contacted me in the past, concerning interest in Onyxia raids. Just wanted to inform everyone that we (Short Bus - our nickname of our raiding grp) do not normally post raidinfo about Onyxia, but please feel free to look at our website and signup for any of the other raids on there. Signing up will not guarantee you a spot, but it will better your chances of going rather than to not sign up. Raid leader will choose raiders from the list on the website and will choose raiders that are dependable rather than raiders with "purple" gear. Just a lowdown on why we do not post schedule on Onxyia is b/c she is on farm status w/ SB, such as MC is, so we usually do a full MC run on Sunday and finish up w/ an Onyxia kill. But this is changing as we are trying to phase out of MC runs w/ SB and only leaving that w/ BBQ (2nd raid grp - and they are soon having MC on farm status). Right now SB is looking for dedicated members for BWL, this week we finally hurdled passed Broodlord, and got Firemaw to 69% w/ only 32 members. So I encourage ppl that are willing to dedicate their time to BWL, sign up. Now I don't know if CS does BWL or MC as I haven't talked alot w/ Congrull or Maube that much. But my intentions here isnt to step on anyone's toes by trying to recruit members. If I have, pls do not be offended as it wasn't my intentionsto do so.

Anyhow, please feel free to contact me as Dwals/Frali/Dambreville, as we still have members and alts not keyed for Onyxia, or contact any member of the WW's online and we can try to help each other out getting the Onyxia chain quest finished.

If you all feel you have enough to try and do your own Onyxia raid, pls don't hesitate to ask myself, Legil or Olsamer about any strategies. Hope to hear from yall soon!

We're finally working on MC, and are to Geddon as you've seen. I know a good portion (if not all) of our 60's are keyed for BWL, and I for one would love to have a shot at it and learn. I would also like to go to Onyxia more often if I can (thank you guys for the invite last Sunday!).

I want to try my hand at leading an Onyxia raid in the near future, but that is temporarily on hold until my son is a bit older and sleeping through the night...it's hard to do when he's up every two to four hours. :p So I will try to get info from you on the encounter soon. Thank you for the help in advance! >:L

My thanks as well for having me the other night =) Had a lot of fun! Even if we had all those connection problems.

Yeah our guild does MC, we are learning our way through but really appreciate the tips you have been giving us! I am sure that if you need to fill a spot for MC or Ony, just do a /who skullcrusher and you will more then likely have a few volunteers =) BWL is still out there for us, but we are trying to get people keyed so we can start doing ony too =)