Looking to buy a house from PGoH Guild

Rafman

Looking to buy the house called: "Imperial Tavern on the Green" owned by character name PGoH

Coordinates are X 1860 Y 2524, or 79 South, 37 East

Will pay really well for this house. Could the person who owns it, or anyone at all from the guild please contact me to discuss? I can be reached at icq#239169239, or you can reply here, or pm me.

Thanks

Contacting Borg can be an iffy and time-consuming process at times. Im not in the position to give you an official answer, but due to the continued investment he makes to maintain PGoH structures despite having moved on to other games himself, I'd estimate the chances of selling to be pretty low unless it were to aid in the acquisition of a larger structure in the area. *finally pauses to take a breath*

That said, I would like to discuss the possibility of buying your keep from you, as well as any other structures in the area.

Contacting Borg can be an iffy and time-consuming process at times. Im not in the position to give you an official answer, but due to the continued investment he makes to maintain PGoH structures despite having moved on to other games himself, I'd estimate the chances of selling to be pretty low unless it were to aid in the acquisition of a larger structure in the area. *finally pauses to take a breath*

That said, I would like to discuss the possibility of buying your keep from you, as well as any other structures in the area.

Please icq me at #239169239 to talk about this. I'd much rather not do it over the boards

If you don't have icq, pm me a time/place to meet in-game to discuss? Or you can e-mail me, at Raf4sale@yahoo.ca

Let me know please. And I do own the keep