Sparing

Gabriel

im glad to see the guild working together to train skills!! by the way if any of you need repairs (sparing takes a lot out) or just armor to spar in! let me know. glad to see everyone working together and i am sure Charlie agrees >:L.

Guest Charlie

Your right Gabriel I am very happy at that :)

Id like to work the guild at some point with the honor wall,its not mentioned in te Codex but it works well,Uthan and Mareak gave it a try during the last ''protect the pick '' hunt.

For those that havent heard of the honor wall ill explain it, and if i miss something key i hope an ancient plugs in a post to fill that hole:)

Honor wall... what it is basically is three lines of members the first line is warriors the second line which is close enough to heal the warriors are the archers and the third line are the mages. What happens is there is a ''magnet'' who goes out and pulls the spawn to the lines once in range the archers begin to fire to lower the life bar of enemy,then as they come withing range of the warriors the warriors attack and the archers x heal the warriors. The mages are there for healing and making sure there is not a rear attack.If so the mages have the right to move behind the warriors(if clear) and the archers are the front line. This way the mages take the least hits.:) This is the honor wall basics. I shall have us try it in some of the hunts so be prepared:):) heheh...

haha heres a ''drawing'' of an honor wall

:cool::cool::cool: <<---mages

;):D:yahoo: <<---archers

>:L>:L>:L <<----warriors

Strength and honor my friends!!

here's a link to the old battle tactics manual CLICKY!

More info CLICKY!

And a quote from our emperor:

"The Golden Rule: KNOW YOUR BATTLEFIELD.

2. Know your enemies, their abilities, weaknesses and strengths.

3. Know your own abilities, weaknesses, and strengths.

4. Never guess or underestimate an enemies attributes.

5. Know where the nearest Ankh or Wandering Healer or Town is. Nothings worse than being unable to find the healers...

6. (this rule i still have lots of trouble with) Do your UTMOST to try and keep from attacking friendlies. Especially Pets. I really gotta work on that one myself...

COURTESY TACTICS

Golden Rule here: If someone helps you, you help them.

1. This goes for those that have rezzed you, cured you, healed you, returned looted items, led monsters away from you, and let you have loot they didnt want.

2. Do not attack a creature one hit to loot it after someone else kills it. this is extremely aggravating. "

:cool::cool::cool:

>:L>:L>:L

;):D:yahoo: