Mixture of Things

Guest Charlie

PGoH Amazon tribe Yay or Nay  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Charlie

First off Id ike to thank Gabriel for helping to recruit some new members. The books work well for numbers. I would like to make one change in the system. When someone is recruited by''the book'' i will want to personally meet them and see how they interact with the guild before I accept their application or guild them.

And if possible try to meet with them yourselves if me or kodoz or anfalas arent around. We have gotten some good people from the books so lets continue to try.

* however i dont want pgoh books littering all over britannia either heheh, just a few is working well.

Another note id like to make is that Im going to begin working on an Amazon section of PGoH, I would like everyones opinions on this,including guild elders please *smiles*. I dont want to do something that could degrade or deface the original pgoh in any way.Here are my thoughts for the guild section of Amazons...

-Amazons are not required to wear aprons however they must wear a headress and natural color clothing(to fit with an amazon way)

-Only females are in the tribe and they must also role play and adhere to the same honor code that pgoh does.

- Same RoE as pgoh

- There will be Amazon votes and meetings among the tribe members.

-some Amazon seats will be .... Queen , Royal Sister, Head Shamaness and smaller tribal leaders(similar to cohorts)

This is just some ideas floating in my head... post if you like and ill put a poll also.

At our current size I see no real need for more "cohorts" unless amazon characters really catch on as a major thing (like 10+ players playing amazon characters in the guild). Also, if you make an exception on uniforms for one type of character you'll be expected to make the exception more and more often.

At our current size I see no real need for more "cohorts" unless....

It can be fun, but planning it too big could make another guild within the guild and we can't afford a split now. I think it can be a cohort, to begin with. Also, aprons are a good sign of allegiance. Also outfit can be somewhat more open but types of cohort clothing can be limited. This way, it will boost PGoH.

Good luck recruiting!