Anyone Else Play Diablo 2?

Prometheus

I used to play Diablo all the time.  I uninstalled it a while back and now I lost my cd.  Prom is yelling at me on a daily basis to get my lazy butt out and buy it with the expansion.  *chuckles*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Magic Nookie

Aye, Fing is right all you weaklings shall fall on your knees to the lord of destruction The Great Lord Baal, heh those were the good old days fing.

Our Channel is "Pgoh" of course. If nobody is in it, don't worry. We just use it as a jumping off point to make games. And our game names are generally "Pgoh" for normal difficulty games, "Pgohnm" for nightmare level games, and "Pgohhell" for hell level respectively.

Password for games regardless of difficulty is "pgoh"

Yes I played Diablo 2 till I lost my Play Cdabout 5 months ago.  I never could get a archival Backup made till today.  I got my cousin in real life to loan me his as to make a backup, luckily i still have my install, cenamatics and cd key with the case, as of today, i now have a play cd that is now recognized by the game.:roll:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Gentlemen,

I just completed ActV in normal difficulty last night and killed the cow king in the "Secret Cow Level".  I started a NM game and finished Quest 1.  I am interested in playing more often and finishing NM before the end of the year.

Please let me know when you play if at all anymore, and what times and I'll try to join you there.

EQ - Lolanya  51 Ranger

D2 - Hobert 40 Barbarian

• 1 month later...

On east I have a high level orb sorc, and ww druid.  I havn't logged on there in a while since I got DAoC.

Doing mindless cow runs in Hell difficulty kind of lost its appeal.

So has magic finding runs killing Mephisto in hell.

If someone is really having a problem with something, I can hook you up with way points in pretty much all difficulties.  And can pretty much wipe out any end boss except for a few in hell difficulty.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I finally made it past Diablo in NM last night.  My Barbarian is now nearing 51, after a few deaths and miscues.  I hope to make it to Hell sometime this month (March).  See you all there.

p.s. drop me a line if you want to play, I'm usually available for EQ/D2 most nights after 8pm EST.

Lolanya - EQ - 51 Ranger

Hobert  - D2 - 50 Barbarian