Kodoz and Charlie 1 yr leading pgoh

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

I just wanted to let you all know that sometime in feb maybe march last year kodoz and i became the guild leaders of pgoh. I hope that everyone is happy with us ,i know that the guild we have is very special. We may not have the highest member numbers or the ''world class role players'' but i am very happy with pgoh ,im happy with you all. You have made my length so far very grande an experiance. I will continue to work hard for all of you i hope you will do the same... not for me but for pgoh.

We are an olde guild founded on simple gaming,simple ways, honor and friendship. Continue that heritage my friends, let pgoh live on. We were pretty much the first established guild let us be the last standing!!!!!

:yub:

STRENGTH AND HONOR ALWAYS!!!!!!!!

Guest Charlie

Congrats on the years sucess! I have a suggestion for your guild to perhaps have some fun and also help out the Catskills community. Why not have the members in PGoH that have tamers come sign up at our Zoo Crews website at www.uozoo.com & participate in the scavanger hunt we are holding on Saturday. Everyone wanting to participate must register at the website listed. *Smiles* Oh and btw, no taming is required during the hunt :-)

Again congrats to you and your members! Hope to see you around.

This is an offer for pgoh to do something else on saturdays, any tamers are welcome to come ,i asked about the time so it doesnt interfere with the meeting i will let you know as soon as i find out.