Forums Upgraded

Balandar

Guest Charlie

Very awesomly done Balandar!! *applauds him* (hint: now you just need to put Charlie and Kodoz on the main PGoH page with Borg and yourself) hehehe :)

AWESOME JOB SIR!! *salutes*

Edited by Charlie

Let me tell you a short story:

One day I came home only to see my car is missing. I checked all around, maybe it was just my imagination. I was worried. My car means a lot to me.

I went back into my home and took a few breaths, closed my eyes and sighed. I almost cried.

It took me some time to get up and go outside to see where my car has been. But, as I walked outside, I saw a car is in the spot of my car. I was shocked. It looked almost the same, yet it was newer and it had more shine. I opened it. By some strage trick my old key fit exactly. I got into the new car and saw all my things are inside, but it was still not the same. I opened the glove compartment, there was a nice present there. It was for me! I lowered the sun shield and there was, along with my music another nice present! I went out and around and opened the trunk, and there were some more presents there!

I was overjoyed! But, I still didn't know who to thank for all this...

Now I can tell you that the story is mostly fictional. It should have been...

...it should have been the same but with a few minor changes (underlined):

One day I came home only to see T.H.E. is missing. I checked all around, maybe it was just my imagination. I was worried. T.H.E. means a lot to me.

I went back into my home and took a few breaths, closed my eyes and sighed. I almost cried.

It took me some time to get up and go to my PC to see where T.H.E. has been. But, as I opened the explorer, I saw something is in the spot of T.H.E. . I was shocked. It looked almost the same, yet it was newer and it had more shine. I opened it. By some strage trick my old login fit exactly. I got into the new T.H.E. and saw all T.H.E. posts are inside, but it was still not the same. I opened a thread, there was a nice present there (mouse hover). It was for us! I lowered the sun shield and there was, along with my posts another nice present (fonts)! I went out and around and reopened the front page, and there were some more presents there (colors, army and attack add-ons, and a few I haven't opened yet)!

I was overjoyed! But, I KNEW who to thank for all this

Balandar, this story is a small present for a huge work done, and for all who may have helped you on this task. I don't know you, yet we all know who you are. You are always there for T.H.E.

*Bows deeply*

(maybe the first story will come true for you, I know you will not reject it :) )

Aye Bal has been serving T.H.E for many many years, one day everyone should get into a teamspeak room with Bal, Wolf , Tok, BB. and Borg, the few times i did make it in i have never laughed so hard in my life because Bal and Tok are way to funny ....But i will not spoil it for anyone just if you get a chance i suggest you do its quite a treat..

And i hope to meet many that i have not in D&D , ok Bal and Tok figured out where our guild is going to be in thier yet?

So far the beta i have been playing seems to be ok for me so lets keep fingers cross that i can play

and again bal for all the hard work you have done over the years

also pm me to help you with that uo task :yub:>:L:D:D

I might pick up d&d once gold just to check it out. It sounds like fun,, I don't play a lot, even in WoW my time is limited, usually late night Fridays,s and sometimes morning Saturday or Sunday are the only times I seem to be able to play anymore