*kicks pet in teeth*

Martok

:angry: One minute, I am a god of peace and goodness, the next, a god of destruction and pestilence.  :smash:

How the???

Oh well, its much more entertaining to have my pet eat villagers that stray.  Whats that you say?  Need more housing??  I can solve that problem!!  *instructs creature to eat excess population*:D

Gah... I don't see how you can like this game... The animals aren't that smart, no matter how much you train them, and more often then not they just P*$$ me off then help me....

I harken for the days of Populus where I could cause my own floods at random, make trees grow, etc...... Much better system then B&W if you ask me.. oh yeah, and I have a Geforce 3 with a 1.2ghz Athlon Tbird and 1.5 Gigabytes of ram, and that game STILL F$*%ING LAGS!!!

There is definitly something going on with the game and resources....most likely a memory leak.  Seems the longer I play the slllloooowwwweeeerrrr things get.  I generaly do a save at that point and restart everything and viola no more slo mo.

On the pet issue it takes forever to properly train a pet.  A bit too long for my liking.  I think having em eat the villagers works much better than teaching em to be sweet ol pets.

Black and White looked very apealing to me when I saw it in the Game store.  HOWEVER...........it's so damn repetitive.  All you do is impress the little brats until they love you....not to mention that my pet is still tiny.....grrrr.........Like most computer games I buy it now sits in the CD rack collecting dust.  If one could actually control every aspect of the world........then you'd have a game.....until then I suppose I'll just retire to the world of lag and unconcerned development teams......the one we call UO

Quote from Greg, posted on

.....until then I suppose I'll just retire to the world of lag and unconcerned development teams......the one we call UO

Gee, that's awful kind of you Greg... I mean seeing as you're our Emperor and all.. :D