• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me donated :

1 lean wolf steaks

2 peacebloom

5 spotted yellowtail

Me iz gunna go fish up some more yellowtail hopefully 200 fishez a night to hand in. I will save up my badges for dis week.

It's filling me up with da glossy mightfish rockscale cod, squid, Stonefish eel, and sum o da pearls all da colors. Duz enybuddy want eny ov dese? (I cannot cook up the squid, I'm too low a level to do the artisan cook (or fisherman) quest).

Me donated :

1 lean wolf steaks

2 peacebloom

5 spotted yellowtail

Me iz gunna go fish up some more yellowtail hopefully 200 fishez a night to hand in.  I will save up my badges for dis week.

It's filling me up with da glossy mightfish rockscale cod, squid, Stonefish eel, and sum o da pearls all da colors.  Duz enybuddy want eny ov dese?  (I cannot cook up the squid, I'm too low a level to do the artisan cook (or fisherman) quest).

If yah find any golden pearls... Maubey would LUB dem!

I'm savin' 'em up for ya pretty deddie, I just dun wanna pay postage for each one I acquire, and it looks like I'm gonna be fishing for quite some time on those yellowtail.

last night:

2 thick leather

(dinna go fishing in my yellowtail fishing hole but rather another favorite spot, Also nabbed an exceptional 'lock robe for myself +23 shadow damage req lvl 33 (dats good ya?))

My Shaman Alt Merica has turned in something like 16 stacks of thick leather, a couple stacks of heavy leather and will be turning in 10 stacks of runecloth bandages once I get out of IT hell at work. I think I turned in some of something else as well but can't remember what it was. I will try and keep better track in the future.

Today I donated:

20 Tin

80 Wool Bandages

20 Mageweave Bandages

and I think some other stuff.

We need to pick up the effort Hordeside...the Alliance already has several things at 100% collected, and Argent Dawn as a whole has fallen to 11th in the list of servers.

I spent a good portion of the day farming tin, copper, and wool for bandages since those are three of the areas we're lagging behind in that I can contribute to.

For the herbalists out there - we need HELP!!! we are at 18% for the three types of herbs we can contribute.

Edited by Huato

Perhaps a weekend of gethering is in order for the crushers. could you imagine what a group of 5 of us could do in wiping out wool supplieres?

(killin dogs, I wind up running out of them just hunting by myself. Although i hear that the Alphas may have better drop rates for the meat ther?)

Herbalism is teh suck dude. I pick peacebloom every time I leave Ogrimmer, its a newbie herb, and takes nothing to harvest but the zones it spawns are so far below my level it is painful to have to wander around in them to gather. (fishing is more entertaining) Purple Lotus I have found 2 spawns total in my travels (210 minimum) and Firebloom, I have never seen.

Edited by Trademaster

I'm bouncing between donating wool bandages and thick hides. The heavies I'm using to increase my leatherworking. This may sound selfish, but I need to be working on increasing my tradeskills not turning in items I can readily use.

We are solidly in 12th place now, roughly 30,000 pieces between our competition, and the alliance has us beat in percentage. Yeah so there's more of them, yeah so there's quite a few gold farmers over alliance side, prolly used their resources to speed along the alliance turn in. We're the Horde! We are superior! We have always done more with less, and now we are going to lets a bunch of panty waist alliance folks beat us? Lets take a small step back from the batlegrounds for a day, hunt up some war materials, turn 'em in, lets get out there and kick some alliance ass! We have alrady proven we can take 'em in the battlegrounds, now lets take em in gearing up for war!

So much for my motivational speech.  Very well go about your business, forget anything is happening.  And complain that the makers of WoW don't do enough to keep people interested.

Wow you two fight like liddle gurls!

::laughs::

I have been farming EVERY day for turn ins. Wool is something i can get FAST so I do! =)

Another 15 stacks today

Well, the number one reason is increased faction with the Horde faction of your choice. I am currently setting on almost 750+ rep with whichever Horde faction I choose. You won't get that anywhere else - the higher your faction, the cheaper the prices.

As A Tauren, do you want to ride an Orc Wolf? Need Exalted with Orgrimmar. This IS the fastest way at this point to achieve that.

Troll, Undead, or Orc and want one of the other mounts? Same deal - here's your chance to accelerate the rate at which you can earn faction with the race that has the mount you want. It's just too darned bad Tauren can't ride Skeletal War Horses. :D

Edited by Huato

And what, exactly, is my motivation to turn these items in? To open the gates to an area that I can't even conceive of ever making use of?

What's my motivation again?

I understand this school of thought. You are not alone Tuuroh. There are many which feel the same way. (See the huge thread on the official AD forums.)

Personally, I feel there is ample motivation. First, the immediate satisfaction is the scrolls and minor magic items. Second, the faction gains. Third, the chance to do something for the server and be part of something larger than yourself. Lastly, once open the new content is available.

The minor magic items, even sold to vendors, can be profitable. It is rumored the when Hero classes become implimented, you will have to exhaulted to all major city factions. The server needs more people thinking in less selfish terms. Blizz gave no outward acknowledgement of contribution, and that was oversight I believe. But, you and your friends know. I personally am proud to have contributed. Understandably this is my own subjective way of thinking. I had written all my contributions down, yet lost them to with the help of my daughters. So, I cant brag my exact numbers. Yet, I know and will feel proud when it is finally accomplished. Lastly, we will get to the new content. It will take time for certain. It will require gearing up in lesser dungeons certainly. Everything in the game takes time, this is just anouther hurdle.

Mark me down for another

5 yellowtail

4 wool

1 peacebloom

Of course once the yellowtail are done, I'll have to find new things to do/ 134 horde insignia in my bags at the moment, this is gonna eat up a lot of space. at only 100 per stack. :D

Oh and just so nubuddy gets upset me n' Tuuroh iz just havin fun.

Edited by Trademaster