Crusher- Roster Sign Up!

muru

Yeah, I don't know why it's doing that. I haven't tried to PVP or Duel yet since I installed the addons. Can someone duel somebody (make sure you have the addon installed) and then upload your .lua files?

I did, still not showing. Did you enabled on conf.php the option to show PvP stats?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did, still not showing. Did you enabled on conf.php the option to show PvP stats?

Yep, it's enabled. I don't know why it wouldn't be showing.

Now it's working ok :)

The new update.php did the trick.

Nice work.

Now, everybody, upload the stuff so we can get nice statistics :)

Edited by greenbull

Hmmm...mine isn't showing up properly...what do I need to do?  :D

http://www.clanskullcrusher.com/roster/Huato.htm has no data. Follow the instructions on the main page and in the post from Balandar to get the addons necessary to upload your char data to the database.

This is DEFINITELY an awesome thing!

Kudos and Dabu Greenbull! =)

Now if only the WoW general forums would let us post it >.<

Thanks, but kudos go to Balandar who installed and configured this roster. I just pointed out the software :D

Maube, link the character page on the image, like

[url=http://www.clanskullcrusher.com/roster/Maube.htm][img=http://www.clanskullcrusher.com/roster/sig/Maube.jpeg][/url]

:)

I downloaded the uploader and put the link in Sunday. I downloaded the add on for WoW as well and even uploaded data last night...apparently it didn't get there. :D

If there is no data for my characters, what is it using to report their levels?

Tonight I will see if I can figure out what the heck is wrong.

Edited by Huato

I downloaded the uploader and put the link in Sunday. I downloaded the add on for WoW as well and even uploaded data last night...apparently it didn't get there. :D

The guildmaster (or other person responsible) has another addon that uploads the Guild data, and in the guild page the levels/ranks/notes of the players are avaiable.

In the updater, are you using this url: http://www.clanskullcrusher.com/roster/admin/update.php

::salutes::

Dabu again Green!

soooo how many of our UImods will be fubarred when I come in tnight ::laughs!::

I don't want to think about it... If DAB breaks, I'll cry. But most respectable addon coders test their addons on the test server and by the time of the patch they're already updated.

Modwatcher is a GREAT idea, but not many addons are compatible with it yet.

You may need to click on the save button on your character's profile. I've noticed that it doesn't save automatically from the game, but the uploader does upload automagically.

Hey all,

Got my characters on, including Amule so teh Guild bank link is now Populated. Balendar, is there any way to reorganoze how the information for the bank is show? Currently its a simple Alph organization. I'm curious if tehre is any way to Catagorize things?

-Gordantell

That's pretty much it. It's either a Bag listing or the Alpha. listing.

There's looty:

http://www.wowprofilers.com/viewtopic.php?...er=asc&start=15

But it is for managing more than one bank character (and sending diggerent type items for each one)

I'm not sure if it's because the servers were so messed up yesterday or not, but for some reason, I couldn't get the roster stickied to update with my stuff. I tried all methods i.e. using the uniuploader, doing it directly from the update page on the roster, but for some reason, the roster doesn't show any of the updates and subsequently I can't link to my sig etc... I followed the instructions in the roster page, but maybe I'm doing something wrong. I pressed save on my caharacter profile windows in game etc... The only thing I never did was open my bank. Am I missing something to get this to upload?

That's pretty much it. It's either a Bag listing or the Alpha. listing.

New questions: If listed by bag will it look like the bag link for charcacters, and what would happen to the mailbox items if we used the bag type setting?

If we use bags I can at least catagorize like items in the bags.

-Gordantell

Edited by Xephist

Gordantell, It just shows as one big bag.

Wolf, Are you uploading the correct .lua files? Also, 1.5 of character profiler was released.

The .lua file should be in your WoW Directory*\WTF\Account\*Accountname*\SavedVariables\CharacterProfiler.lua

And the update page at

http://www.clanskullcrusher.com/roster/admin/update.php