i no idea wot to call this post

whiterabbit

Thur @ 11:00 am. My daughter had a fatal birth of her daughter. We knew Weds. that the baby was dead, but she had to go through a complete delivery(labor was induced).She was 7.5 months pregent. It appears the the cord had become knoted very tightly, cutting off all oxygen and food to the baby.Alexis Jordyn has gone back to the angels from whince she came.I am mess as are the rest of the family.I did get to hold Alexis... can't typr no mre tears in eyes.

There is nothing in the world I can say to make things better, but know that we will be thinking of you and praying for you and your family.

Losing a child changes the soul. It is like nothing other and it can't be overcome in full... yet, I hope you will regain all that can be regained after such a loss.

Be strong!

I am so sorry and extremely saddened to hear this. My prayers and most heartfelt sympathies to you and your family. Things happen for a reason they say but it is hard to comprehend the reasons for something such as this. I truely wish there was something I could say or do to make this better for you but if you need someone to talk to cry to or even yell at pick up a phone and give me a call.