So who wants to form some solid PvP groups

Huato

Ok, with the advent of the new patch, if we don't last 10 minutes and still lose, we get nothing...

Who would be interested in joining me in establishing a solid PVP group that we know we can work together with to at least stand a fighting chance and eventually win these things?

I don't just mean the 60's either...I'm talking all level ranges, and all battlefields.

I have Huato at 60 and Zuato at 25. Willing to use both with good groups.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, with the advent of the new patch, if we don't last 10 minutes and still lose, we get nothing...

Who would be interested in joining me in establishing a solid PVP group that we know we can work together with to at least stand a fighting chance and eventually win these things?

I don't just mean the 60's either...I'm talking all level ranges, and all battlefields.

Me keel dem elfs wit yous

Cool...we need to start a good list of who wants to participate in which braket.

Last night 20-29 bracket was not fun. When I played it at 25, most of us were in the 23 to 26 range. The Alliance had all 29's, organized, and twinked. We lost both matches because of this. They were taking me down in bear form in two to three hits. Lot of weapon enchantments were going on there.

The thing to do ATM is run the 21-29 BG with Twink Alts. You avoid a lot of the later powers and certain classes arent fully flushed yet.

You don't have the lv 30 warriors with WW Axe dominating, but you do see a ton of duel wielding rogues with lifestealer blues. Whcih is ludicrous.

But these characters dont ever XP.

I know. I didn't start my Druid to be a twink alt, but if I am going to play in the battle grounds it looks like I may have to do that with him if I want a fighting chance to stay alive in there.

They seriously need to put a level requirement on the better enchants - life stealing, crusader, etc.

Edited by Huato

I'll probably get into some pvp with Wuulf, Graw only runs occassionaly as at 60, his gear is sub-standard versus the epic'ed out squads so ends up being painful.

With Wuulf I'm working on "twinking him a bit as it's fairly easy to do with the help of a 60 or two, quick runs at main targets for those drops. He's currently 24 so I'll probably get into pvp mode around 27 once I've scopped up some more blue gear

They had to have some idea that people would end up doing this. ;)

I'd be glad to team up with you Wuulf with Zuato. He's at 25 now. May not touch WSG again until I am 29 just to get some levels and maybe better gear.

Muh powurz will alwayz be der tu burn down da humiez agh der pushdog alliez.

I am forming a PvP group for lvl 60's ;) (( wen we all get there))

When i am on, i will pst those ppl to see if they want to pvp ;)

and i will post a list of who they are so you guys can get things goin wen i not around!

within a couple weeks we should have:

Haq(rogue), Saralondo(rogue), Anakyn(mage), Heitan(huter), Shuata(druid), Maube(mage), Wormrott(mage), Huato(shaman), Grawuulf(rogue), Greenbull(warrior), Okktar(shaman), Rhoach(rogue) and a couple priests i stil gotta talk to and others!

I just started planting the seed of a new 60's pvp group, and most of the ppl are upper 50's atm. I hope to have it organized soon :laugh:

Also:

I got two lvl 19 alts i can lvl to 20's no problem, and would love to join in for some pvp :devil:

Cek(warlok)

Mowh(shaman)

YAY!

Morgh is focusing on support (druid) for the guild Raiding and outfitting (looting runs) in instances...

My plan was to have my warrior unit or warlock unit become my pvp unit.

Those be Du and Galam.....they need alot of work though..sigh

Yeah you have to worry for the twinkage.. in the 10-19 we had to deal with a rogue with 2, mark that 2 +15 agility enchants.. to have money like that to throw around is beyond silly, unfort even full twinked out the ole fear/dot combo punched him down everytime.. almost afraid to see what its like at higher tier, I love the lowest as most of the more ' beardy' talents/skills aren't in it =)

Well Katak and I are moving into the 20's tier. We will be here as long as possible. Starting at 25 we will be in the BGS in the evening, if yah want an invite, send Tazzak a tell :dancing_smile: I was wel known in the lowest tier on the Troll tah ask fer dah invite fer WSG!

Count Zuato in for help and WSG in the 20's! If you guys need help with questing or need another Crusher to clomp the Alliance with, send Huato or Zuato a tell in game and I'll come help. :dancing_smile:

We need to get Zilog to 60 soon. >:L

Count Zuato in for help and WSG in the 20's! If you guys need help with questing or need another Crusher to clomp the Alliance with, send Huato or Zuato a tell in game and I'll come help. :dancing_smile:

We need to get Zilog to 60 soon.  :D

Zilog needs to get herself to 60. Would love to make the journey, grouping with CS.

>:L

Ok, so here is who I have for the 60's bracket thus far (please let me know if I missed anyone):

Gordantell

Smedlock

Huato

Nakari

Xaos

Rhoach

50's:

Morgh

Maube

Haq

Benim

29< (I list it this way because I know they are going to be moving up soon to the 20-29 bracket):

Katakorinthia

Tazzak

Vanidi

Please please please let me know if I missed anyone, and Haq - let me know who you have down in the up & comings for the 60's bracket. Once you and they get there we're going to need to start forming up regularly to work out strategies and such...which leads me to the next thing - Team Speak. Wuulf, is our TS server up and running and available to us still? And if you are not familiar with TS, please let me know. I'll be glad to help in any way I can.

So Wednesday is my last final, and I'll have a few weeks of no worries to stomp gnomes flat. :) I'll gladly add Raeda to any pvp battles (after Haq dragged her into one, she found she liked it :) ). She's currently at 54. In addition, since I have a uber boss and can play WoW during the dull stretches, I also have a 23 priest (Vashaka), 20 druid (Sunfeather), 13 warrior (Doruska) and a new baby rogue (Zenji <- she's fun! expect her to grow quickly) for the lower level BGs.

If you want me to use TS, you'll have to give me a warning in advance since I'll have to get access to a broadband connection (which is easy, I just need a heads up).

(Any shamans willing to give me pvp pointers/training will get extra hugs.)