How did YOU enter the guild?

zilog

After reading Maube's superb story, I was inspired to think about how Zilog might have been recruited, based on her backstory, into the Skullcrushers. I have my story now, just need to type it up and submit it. :alcoholic:

Now, I ask the rest of you--how did you come to be a Skullcrusher?

Base your entry into the clan on your backstory, and then fill us in later, what your backstory is. (that's the approach I'll take).

Or, tell what actually happened in game.

Keep in mind, that each story written gives legitimacy to the rp of the clan's identity, and legitimacy to each of our individual characters. Each personality created gives us more fuel for our own stories.

You can put the warchief in your story, and like a puppet, make him do whatever you want *evil laugh*

Thanks to everyone who has shared their story.

Huato's story goes like dis...one afternoon, in the Arathi Highlands, me ran into Xaos an Bombastian. Me was needin' sum help wid sum chores in Stromgarde, an dey were headin' dat way too, so we joined forces ta git our jobs dun...needless ta say, we cleaned da place out, completed our chores an went our seperate ways fer a time.

Xaos, da wise orc dat he be, told me ta contact Kaer. Me contacted Kaer an he git me admitted to da Crushers. A few days later me was a Peon in da Crushers. Me's werked hard ta help da Crushers since.

((backstory coming soon...one of these days :alcoholic: ))

Much of the Skullcrusher Orc Clan history has remains undocumented. This is largely due to the orcs failure to keep written documentation, preferring to pass down their stories from generation to generation orally.

Recently, Jesop the Wise conducted a vast effort to try to shed light upon some of the unknown areas of their history. Many scholars were eaten to bring you this information. In this volume, we will discuss one of the more elusive and peculiar orc clans, The Skullcrusher Orc Clan.

The formation of the Skullcrusher Orc Clan dates to 615, during the early years of what we refer to as Thrall’s uprising. The clan was founded by a warrior by the name of Grulg, and a former warrior turned shaman named Uglutz.

Both Grulg and Uglutz were early members of Thrall’s campaign to free their people from enslavement. Both rose to high ranks among Thrall’s captains. The two warriors led many of Thrall’s campaigns and had great success, earning great respect among many of the orcs for their battle prowess and leadership.

Many of the orcs were crazed with bloodlust and yearned for revenge against the human alliance, but Thrall demanded patience; a concept most orcs have trouble understanding. As Thrall continued to hold back his war-hungry warriors, dissention in the ranks became rampant. The two orc captains then abandoned Thrall’s campaign, taking many followers with them to form their own clan. A clan bent on destruction of the human alliance.

At first, the Skullcrusher Orc Clan was simply a rogue orc band, bent on destruction of any alliance settlement or village. Then, according to scholars, the warrior Uglutz had some sort of vision by the orc god Shakha. It is not exactly known what was seen in Uglutz’s vision. All attempts by our scholars to question Uglutz have been met with tremendous failure, and loss of life. The only thing about this vision that is known, is immediately following his message from Shakha, the blood god, Uglutz threw down his axe and then began to embrace the path of the shaman.

Together, Grulg and Uglutz began recruiting orcs to their clan, and molded them into the devouring machine they are now. With Grulg’s superior tactics, and Uglutz’s newfound wisdom, the clan became nigh unstoppable.