Dragon Nercoplis 1.5 Epic 12/20/05 9:30pm EST

Guest Talleah Hoe

Guest Talleah Hoe

Our first run was close lets try again.. I will have all of the bones this time so we can just take out the named. And 13 is a Lucky number so we should be able to pull off with no probalems. Timed event.

Who: Dawnfire members, friends and recruits 60+ ...

When: 12/20/05 9:30 EST

Where: I will set the stone for CS we can meet in SG Either At the WW Zone line in SG if we can get the Succors. Heading back to Dragon Necropolis.

Why: 1.5 Bard Epic Event

How: First I need to get Three Ground Drops. The Dragon Wing Bone, Dragon Claw Bone, and Dragon Tail Bone can either be ground spawns (reported at locations -180, +165, -255; +1575, +1025, -135; +905, -625, +5 so far) or drop from the constructs that spawn when you walk over the trapped bone piles. map

After I get the Bones which should not take long we can start the event.

(Need 3-5 groups with a good smattering of healers and at least 2 11k+ tanks; need at least 1 shaman; need people who can root or snare/kite; DPS needed as event is on a timer)

-The turn-in room with Hsagra’s Shade has ~12 Chetari in it that should be cleared before hand in; there is also a swarm-beetle trap which triggers right next to Hsagra (the beetles have a large agro range and see invis) so try to get that out of the way before hand in also

-On turning in the 4 pieces to Hsagra’s Shade the event starts.

4 69+ Mercenary Guards

3 69+ Marijakin Acolytes

3 69+ A Lumbering Zombie

1 69+ Vesthon

The Acoyles --- These do not summon, hit for 837(with 4% shielding), and have 50k HP. They do not despawn for a long time afterwords. They Spawn in the entranceway that leads into the room. Slowable, low resists.

The Mercenary Guards -- These do not summon, hit for about 800 , and have 60k hp. They regen un-agro'd at 7% per tic. Again, these do not despawn for a very long time if ever. They spawn in the entranceway that leads into the room.

The Lumbering Zombie's, These do not summon, hit for about 800, and have 150k hp. They regen un-agro'd at 3% per tic. Again these do not despawn. They spawn a short ways from Hsarga, and have an average sized agro range.

Vesthan--- Hits for around 800, Unknown amount of HP --- He despawns within 3 minutes of triggering the event. So you don't have very long to do the whole event. He spawns in between the Zombie's and the entrance-way to the room. Agro'ing him does NOT agro the mobs at the entrance to the room, but it DOES agro the zombies.

I believe the mobs at the entrance are not meant to be part of the event itself, but more of an incentive not to pull the named out of the room. It is likely that the named is meant to be engaged with the Zombie's only.

Anyway. Vesthan despawns within 3 minutes of turn in (I believe if he is not being melee'd -Pan).

Hsagra’s shade will poof and respawn

-Pull immediately with bellow and guards will not add.

-The 3 zombies will probably be incoming, root or snare/kite on incoming

-Tank engage name, shaman slowable, 11k or more tank will have no problem

-At 20%, named despawned and the boss spawned, a dragon construct model called “Draconic Abomination”

-casters MUST be in melee range to cast on “Draconic Abomination”

-Tank engage named, shaman slowable (hits for 1300 w/out disc)

-Tank move mob close to where Hsagra was/is at

-Disc out and kill fast; has a negligible AE rampage in the 200’s that is avoidable at max melee range

-When named is down kill your rooted/snared/locked down zombies one by one

Objective: “blackened dragon bones” (turn in to Lantaric`Dar)

Can we go in with a group and get those drops before the 20th. That way we can gather and kill the mob quickly. If we can do that, the main mob will be all that we will have to do.

Regardless I will e there if possible. I will have to check scheduals but should not be a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Can we go in with a group and get those drops before the 20th.  That way we can gather and kill the mob quickly.  If we can do that, the main mob will be all that we will have to do.

Regardless I will e there if possible.  I will have to check scheduals but should not be a problem.

I already have all but one Bone. We have to kill a named in DN for that one should not take mut a few mins to get that one. See you on tonight.

Archived