Dark and Light Questions

Martok

For those of you goign into Dark and Light...

I see the Settlers of.... whatever being released as a prequel thing to the game.

it appears there is no more accounts for this able to be purchased.

Will more be able to be "gotten" on Dec 8th? Or now do we have to wait until game is released?

For those of you goign into Dark and Light...

I see the Settlers of.... whatever being released as a prequel thing to the game.

it appears there is no more accounts for this able to be purchased.

Will more be able to be "gotten" on Dec 8th?  Or now do we have to wait until game is released?

It's my understanding that Settlers of Gannareth and the preorder are NOT the same thing. Having preordered would get you some special abilities in Settlers of Gannareth and let you carry over some of what you gained during that to your new character when DnL is officially released. This makes it sound as though anyone will be able to play during this thing.

Hmm. interesting. Thanks for the info!

I just saw they were letting 8881 people in (or as I understood it). It seemed all the places were taken.

Neat!

I thought it was a neat idea to release a "pre-game" to the game!

Hmm. interesting.  Thanks for the info!

I just saw they were letting 8881 people in (or as I understood it).  It seemed all the places were taken. 

Neat! 

I thought it was a neat idea to release a "pre-game" to the game!

I think it's going to be their way of weeding out any bugs that won't be readily visible til they can get a really high server load and at the same time give the game world's history a depth that one team of writers could never hope to accomplish on their own.

Dec 8th 10,000 free accounts will be given away at 6pm gmt meaning 18881 people total will get into SoG(including the preorders). Chances are they will do it like the closed beta and gradually let more people in little groups throughout the beta, so may still have a chance if you aren't able to get a free key Dec 8th.

Archived