Haq's War Diary

Houli

War Diary, Day 47 of the Arathi campaign:

Ah'heya! ta'day waz a good day indeed! But did not come easy.

It began in da basin of arathi, after a long fought night mah' troupe n' ah made it to da' front lines of da Alliance stronghold n’ set up camp, secret like. No’ fires tah’ keep us warm, just time fer simple rest tah’ make da’ final push. With all important chokepoints and resource venues' in da area secure, twas' onlah' a mattah o' time before we finish off da' humies' n crew. Wat' wok' me dis’ morn was a disturbin' message from one of our trusted bat' carriers...

"Urgent: The farms of Southern Arathi are under attack.

End Message."

blah! no good!

At dis point howeva' we lost all of our calvalry cept mah' raptah! I had tah' hold em' behind fer’ all tha sneak'n and reconnaissance I do'be so good at, tanks to all tha’ trainin Liegonnaire Rhoach be teach’n mah. So after discuss’n tings wit mah colleagues, we do all dat we kin. Send poor ol’ mah all bah’ mah’ self to fight off sum attack, not too few ah’ distance from where we were. Ah was pissed! Ah’ good at assistin dah’ group! Not runnin’ away from da’ front lines! But ja’ gotta do wat’cha gotta do, sew… I hastily make fer mah’ trusty raptah’. Mah’ agile nature do come in handy on does’ cliff’s n’ such. Didn’t take mah long. Mounted up, Hours lata’ not nowin’ wat to expect I begin tah' notice ah' not so good smell about and smoke on da’ horizon. Cant bah’ good…

As ah’ run round dah’ mount’n side to da plains below, ah see our main food production lines burn'n! Fire makes a good distraction for a small stricke force...i began tah' prepare mah' self. Fire spread quickly. So much fer food dis wintah’ in dese parts….but dat is wen’ it got weird. NOBODAY in sight.

Sew, I make mah’ way down in da open twards da’ hub of da agricultural center. A couple Ded’ bodies about, many alliance skum, many seem to’ be tha' not so fight'in type folk folk dat' work in these parts! Pitchforks strewn here, hammers n’ hoes protruding from skulls there! Sad tah’ see fellow Horde ded’ but dey put upah’ fight! As I drew near’ da main silo, I hear a commotion inside… wah’ could it bah? So I slip mah’ trustah’ raptah’ inta a shed n’ fade into da shadows n’ lurk inside da silo. I look up it’s cavern’ous interior n' see spiral’ staircase that winds up the slowly to a nice place fer a look out...and fer mak’n a last stand...

To find a fierce look’n forsaken mage bright wit’ da’ auras o’ magic swirlin’ bout her! Aftah’ tak’n in dat, ah notice 2 humies n’ a lil putz of a gnome put’n pressure on er’. Doom’d she be in no time, soon as her magic wanes and they not bottle’necked by the narrow staircase…

of course ah’ took all dis in while I waz runin mah’ way up da stairs fast as’ one can while try’n to conceal mah’ presence. Luck fer’ mah, as ah’ do hate the lil tykes, the gnome brought up da’ rear. Charged’ up da’ trusty dagger n sword I never leave home wit out, n proceeded to bring dat gnomes squishy head even closer to da’ ground. Took’ no time atal. This did not go about silently however n’ one o’ da humies turned on mah’ n’ the otha stayed tru on dis mysterious mage. By the looks of it, we were deal’n wit a damn high ‘n mighty paladin an’a troublesome’ warlock. Knowin’ mah’ dagger not so handy wen mah enemies know where I am, and are wearing 7 layers of armor and a shield to boot….i quickly found a kink in da’ silly pali’s armor near his solah’ plexus…as if da mage read mah mind, she poped da paladin in da back wit some fire… still don’ know how she did dat wit a lok’ on her…but, was just nuff a distraction fer mah’ to gouge dat solar plexus good! Bound to stun him in place for a few seconds… just nuff time by mah calculations to dismantle dat warlock wit the help of the mage.

I whirl round at dis point n’ strike fer humie flesh. Just as I begin to impale a kidney or two mah body aches wit pain! Curses! Wit a glance’ ah notice da mage feel’n it too…

While this slows mah’ down, tha’ dagger does the rest o’ da work’ n finishes off that warlock good. Upon her death, the pain begins to fade, an’ an angry paladin twaps me upside mah head wit his mace. Temporarily disoriented he moved in on da mage, but bein a quick thinker she froze him in place…

The paliden mutter’d some holy jargon was was freed faster than I expected, but at dis point I was com’n round too. The mage wuz unleash’n purply death from her fingah’ tips as ah strike dis guy from behind. Jus wen ah think it ova’ n’ I can rest o’ bit....BLAM. Ahm, on mah’ butt nock’d over bah some bubble of holy light! Ive seen this before, so I jus sit back ‘n lick mah wounds known this aint ovah’ atal…tha’ mage look’s bit tired too at dis point, meanhwhile that damned paladin look’n betta by the second…

His divine shield drops and tha mage is instantly stuned bah his large hammer … had to hurt! … n’ ah deftly dodge some of his blows…n’ fight back, but at dis point ah’ no match …..goin down I pull mah last trick outa the bag n’ toss’ mah dust in his eyes and proceed to stun da’ bastad wit a blow to da’ temple…

As if timed perfectly, ah’ hear som’ magics’ already hum’n in da air as ah’ make fer da most viscious backstab thrust ah can!

Wham!

We nailed that sukka’ at da same time ! he didn’t stand ah’ chance! Down he droped, shortly followd by me n’ dah’ mage outa exhaustion.

Turns out, the mage is a fellow ‘Crusha (explained her aptitude fer slay’n alliance) recruited while ah’ was away from our base camp! Mark mah’ words. Dis Maube gona be at mah’ side in battle, if ah have any say!

Edited by Houli

ooc:

my first RP attempt on a forum :yahoo: hope it not to long or poorly writ' or somtin. and sorry bout Haq's trollish accent, hope it still readable :rotflmao:

enjoy!

Edited by Houli

• 2 weeks later...