Happy B-Day!

Sei Teirson

WooT WooT WooT!!!!!!!!! HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!! Remember, beer before liquor, never sicker. Liquor before beer, in the clear. That phrase shall help you very well.

:cry:

First, Happy Birthday !!

*copies Sei's line*

*pastes*

:hello::yahoo::cry::yahoo::(

(well, the copy paste didn't work but all rights reserved to Sei :D )

I'm not that of a drinker but if you want some advice I got, always increase the alcohol precentage if you don't want to be sick fast (only drunk :cool: )

But then, you can just drink a lot of the same thing! :rofl:

And two more things to all of you:

1. Do any of you really think that a single soul exists that wanted to drink before the allowed age and really couldn't? :yahoo: (excluding, of course, religious prohibitions... :rofl: )

2. Here the allowed age is 18 :yahoo: (not that it's even enforced YAY!!! oh, wait I'm 30... no worries hehehe)

And as we say: "May you be as a 20 year old until you're 100 years old!"

(in hebrew it sounds much better but the principle still works ;)

Ya I was gonna say ive already got plenty of experience in drinking, my brother was a freshman in college when i was a freshman in high school so i would always go to his place and drink. Im actually kind of mad cause last night I went to the 24 hour grocery store near my house to grab a bottle of wine at midnight when i turned 21 cause no one would go to the bar with me, me and my roommate like a little vino so i figured we could toast to my 21st and the lady at the check out line didnt even card me. Same thing happened when I turned 18 and bought my first pack of cigarettes legaly guy never carded me. Anyways its nice to finally be able to legally drink instead of hoping to not get carded at the bar. Thanks for all the b-day wishes.

First, Happy Birthday  !!

*copies Sei's line*

*pastes*

???  :yahoo:  :sorry:  :yahoo:  ???

(well, the copy paste didn't work but all rights reserved to Sei :D )

I'm not that of a drinker but if you want some advice I got, always increase the alcohol precentage if you don't want to be sick fast (only drunk  :cool: )

But then, you can just drink a lot of the same thing! :rofl:

And two more things to all of you:

1. Do any of you really think that a single soul exists that wanted to drink before the allowed age and really couldn't? :rolleyes:  (excluding, of course, religious prohibitions...  :rofl: )

2. Here the allowed age is 18  :yahoo: (not that it's even enforced YAY!!! oh, wait I'm 30... no worries hehehe)

And as we say: "May you be as a 20 year old until you're 100 years old!"

(in hebrew it sounds much better but the principle still works  ;)

I drank sence I moved out of my parents house when I was 17.. even then I drank before that when my parent were out of town and my sister would throw party's lol :devil:

what have i been missing out on?i was always one of those kid's who always said "no i can't drink i don't want to get in trouble" :sorry: .*sigh*oh well i still ot a few months for underage drinking

Alright here it goes, I dont know how im even typing this or even awake but this is what i drank tonight.

2-12oz Killians Irish Reds

3-lemon Drops

1- Three Wiseman(Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker)

1- Goldschlager

1-Irish Car Bomb

1-Jager Bomb

2-Whiskey and Cokes

1-Boilermaker

1-Stoplight(equals 3 shots consecutivly, this one was bad, one of my brothers fraternity brothers made me do it.)

1-Cherry bomb

2-Redheaded Sluts(drinks, not in my bed ooooo :sorry: )

1-Stolischnaya vodka and sprite

1-surfer on acid

1-Jackson 5

1-dirty girl scout

1-oatmeal cookie

for all you mathmaticians thats 21 drinks on my 21st now I feel like a million dollars and ill see you when i sober up if ever.

p.s. Im wasted while typing this so try and beat this spelling if you can hibbidy dibbidy weeeeeeee you aint got nothin on me see you all in game im crazy deee deee deee, who am I!!!!!!

First, I didn't want to push but Sei's bending my arm :rolleyes: Waiting for a field trip on the ninth grade, the busses were late, so I went with a couple of friends to drink some beers in a place nearby, a place we frequently visited at the time ???

Second, Rusty, I hope you liver will stand up for you 100th birthday ???

Unless by that age you will have beautiful nurses to make you drink a 100 drinks! :sorry:

Well I woke up, I feel pretty good just a little tired. I think the worst part about drinking all that stuff was it was in a matter of like 2 1/2 hours, everyone there had to work in the morning so we didnt wanna close down the bar so they made me pound everything. But I think im gonna go next door to my parents house and get some protein in me to help my liver out and also grab a cup of coffee.

I'm still a little hazy on what happened on my 21'st B-day, but one thing I can tell you is that I somehow ended up running around in the parking lot at the bar in a darth vader mask. I swear. Ask Sebastion or Sei. That was a very wierd night. :)

Archived