NBC premiere of Surface tonight 9-19

reneequixtcl

My scenes are in the next few weeks ... you know, it's really hard to watch a show when you have seen the filming process. I was impressed at what special effects they used. Can't tell what is real and what's not .. you gotta know this city to see what they added in though. Can't wait for the special features DVD! *grin* Thanks for watching.

Now onto tonights show, Supernatural .. it's awesome too!

Its a fun show but I don't know how the mainstream public will percieve it.  I look forward to seeing more of it.  I think they probably made one mistake though....It should be sandwiched in between Las Vegas and Medium rather than preceding both of them.

No, then they would be up against Monday Night Football and all gamers online time slots :)

Its a fun show but I don't know how the mainstream public will percieve it.  I look forward to seeing more of it.  I think they probably made one mistake though....It should be sandwiched in between Las Vegas and Medium rather than preceding both of them.

No, then they would be up against Monday Night Football and all gamers online time slots :)

You are probably right. It is a pretty cool show I really hope it makes it. I also kinda wish I had seen the 2 hour premier of Threshold cause that looks interesting too. Boy oh boy are people pushing aliens and the unknown this year. I believe ABC even has one coming....Invasion which starts tonight. Now if we can only get Firefly brought back into production!

I can see that I'm goin to have a tough time finding our dearest in the crowd. I'm so excited to finally have a decent Sci Fi on regular TV. Since I have to watch it trough the curtains in my neighbors window, he don't get cable, so I'm very happy with this.

:p

Sweetie, you don't get a local NBC channel without cable? Like with one of those antennae things you can get it, don't need cable for the broadcast channels ... or do you really like peeking through his curtains?! Scoutin out those cookies aren't you!?

:(