Gas Prices

Balandar

For those of you who live under a rock… gas prices have raised! Yep, About 80 cents. Expect them to go higher. Katrina screwed up a few oil rigs out there in the gulf. Sooo… expect it to be about 3 months before prices drop, and do not expect them go back in the $2 range, unless Bush does something intelligent.

$3.20 for the cheap stuff here in Indiana.

post-1-1125517944_thumb.jpg

post-1-1125517981_thumb.jpg

Uhh... well I'll just stick with no food. I don't have cable, EQ is paid til February... but then if I don't eat I'll have to buy all new clothes! What to do, what to do...

3.24 - Regular

3.46 - Medium

3.84 - Premium

There is actually a Gas station about 2 miles up the road from my house that was selling gas for 6 dollars per gallon .. 6 DOLLARS! friggin rediculous >:L

*This is in Georgia btw ..

Edited by Sei Teirson

thats crazy 6 bucks a gallon

In Louisville were at 309 for the cheap stuff and it goes up in 10 cent incriments for the better stuff

i deliver pizza for a living at the moment

im not sure i can afford to keep workign there

Holy crap, I can't believe they charge you 60 cents more for the good stuff compared to the cheap stuff. I think mine is only 20 cents more (10 cent increments). I better check that. I may have to start putting in the middle grade stuff.

Last I checked it was around 2.99-3.09 for regular unleaded in the detroit area and I feel your pain Dement I am a Manager and a Driver for Domino's Pizza and our owners havent talked about rasining our mileage at all with the increasing gas prices.

I work in a truckstop as a Shop Manager.

We began to ration Diesel fuel today to 50 gallons per truck (which holds 200 gal) We are unable to get diesel fuel out of our normal suppliers, and are having to go an extra 200 miles for a delivery.

We are ok on gas, as we have some very large tanks, but some of our locations have begun to ration to 10 gal per fill.

We also had a meeting today to prepare us in the likely event that we reach $5 per gallon within a weeks time.

We are projecting the high gas prices anywhere from 1-2 months.

Jumped up to 3.09 here overnight and .10 increments each grade up. Pretty soon many people will barely be able to afford to commute due to the gas they need I know one guy that makes about 250 a wekk takehome and hes spending about $45 per tank now and he needs to fill up at least 2 times a week with an occasional 3rd tank there and there. For a guy living in the northeast $250 a week take-home is peanuts when rent is through the roof.

My BF owns a Pressure Cleaning business, he uses gas in his equipment and his truck. Just went up a bit on his prices to cover everything. Soon, only his rich customers will be calling to get their houses cleaned. Now I gotta turn down my own work when it calls for me to drive more than 30 minutes each way to get there. Carpools anyone?

Thank the gods we don't own an SUV.