To those it may concern....

Volonazra

I must admit, I have grown largely at other expense, and am quite please with the size of my britches.

*begins to mop up his blood*

Until recently.......

*Dabs at all the cuts and bruises with iodine*

I made a few test attacks against the UBER ones which has resulted in a sudden realization (on their part) that there is another one here THEY get to grow off of.

*carefully bandages the wounds*

Well, sure, I claimed a "few" frags here and there, but it was all in fun, ya know?

*Splints the broken bones*

But I really must protest at Icuburn, who must have a timer at his computer that tells him EXACTLY when he can next attack.

*Wraps it all in Gauze*

Recently, it is not that he attacks me so much. It is the fact that the BUM keeps FRAGGING all our regular targets before I get a chance to toss one single attack at them........

:lostit:;):D

I mean, that is plain RUDE.

:rofl:

(This long passage has NO curses, swears or improper names. it might have a few laughs on the account of RUMBLEBORE)

First let me say that I can take my time writing this because I have approximately 55 minutes and 25.18928947612437 seconds until I can attack RUMBLEBORE again :lostit: , so...

now that I cleared that I have time:

1. Go and look at my answer to Dement when he said that he's farmed by me and Correlon (reply 4)

http://forums.thehonorempire.net/do_you_ev...medl-t8251.html

2. Go and look at my post at the Attack System Forum (At attack basics) and read my reply (reply 19)

http://forums.thehonorempire.net/index.php...=15entry36242

in short, or not :

Complaint #1 : fact of Attacking : HOW DID RUNMBLEBORE GET TO LEVEL 41 and HAS 277 FRAGS? (currently) Tickled a horde of newbies with feathers?

Complaint #2 : Repeated attack : I HAVE A COMPUTER AT WORK AND AT HOME so I CAN attack (RUMBLEBORE OF COURSE) on the exact NANOSECOND I can and I DON'T MACRO. Furthermore, many times I see others that attack me so who is first? (who was first? the egg or the chicken?)

Complaint #3 : Fragging : (Quoting myself from the attack forum):

"- (if you want to raise kills, don't read...) When you kill someone, I think you get less experience. So I think you should always attack with the best weapon you can use, without killing..." SO I TRY NOT TO FRAG.

Additionals:

1. On the attack forum I also wrote:

"....I hope it doesn't offend anyone I attack over and over again (a computer at work helps), if you are, please PM me and I promise to stop... Really! "

and: "Everyone (who doesn't feel like that already...) feel free to attack me"

2. When you anger a giant, be ready for the wrath of giants.

I do keep attacking also Jadeynn, Ser Brightblade and Sei Teirson although I fear their wrath and although they regularly win over me. They also attack me back and I take it with a smile because THEY, THE MIGHTY ONES, NOTICE ME!

*Deep bow to all those I attack* : The trio who are mighty in levels : Jadeynn, Ser Brightblade and Sei Teirson. Also *bow* to Altarial Palantiri, Correlon, whiterabbit, Hothgorn TheBlack, Volonazra and one of GOD's own, Balandar.

I even do not regret all the expensive experience RUMBLEBORE got from my attacks...

3. I do NOT have to write "anyone feel free to attack me and if you want me to stop, tell me." If anyone doesn't like the PM service on the forums, I put on my profile my ICQ and my Email so I can get any request or complaint without cursing on a public webpage.

And, I know the dangers, but if anyone wishes to really kill me, send your preferred way to dispose of people to: (Exploding mail, gunshot, knife and run-over are accepted but here Suicide bombers are welcome warmly) hehehehehe

[The only edit to the message was here,

My real life real address was posted here for about 6 hours]

OH, and three more things:

1. I C U BURN!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA

2. Oh, it's time to attack RUMBLEBORE again

3. (while attacking RUMBLEBORE) TAKE IT EASY, IT IS A GAME!!!

WHACK BOOM BANG.... KABOOM!

Edited by icuburn

*Waiting for Rumblebore's Attacks with a BIG SMILE*

Good Luck, always and in everything!

*Completes the circle of bows with a bow to Rumblebore*

And:

It is good having another race you to the top, else it was boring.

*Sets for the race*

*raises look*

*looks at the signs up ahead*

*reading: level 50*

*reading: level 60*

*reading: level 70*

*trying to read further down the road, but the signs are fuzzy from the distance*

BANG

*RUNS*

and just to be sure, my ICQ and Email still work, as does the PM service. Any "stop bothering me" request will be accepted and HONORED, of course.

Edited by icuburn

:D you guys crack me up!!! :lostit:

oops.. got side tracked reading your replies.. I almost forgot to attack you two.. :rofl:

*pulls out her AK 47* BOOM!

*runs of laughing* muahahahaha ;)

Edited by Jadeynn